Today was AMAZING!:D
It started off with a non-crying goodbye scene at the Mumbai Airport :) *proud*
I finished the essentials and sat at the waiting area near the gate and had a fit of allergic sneezing which thankfully vanished before I boarded the flight.
After a nice flight and a good meal,I ALMOST missed my flight in Dubai airport *phew*
I was supposed to have a 2hour wait but it turned out to be just 5 mins because my first flight was a little delayed.
I somehow managed to pass time in the totally boring though comfortable flight and reached COPENHAGEN AIRPORT!!!! :D
After baggage claim (which was tough coz the bags were BIG and i am small) ,I proceeded out to see Susanne,my counsellor :)
Me and Susanne saw the CPH centre side a bit and a few important governmaent buildings after which we stopped by at a Supermarket to get some daily needs:)
After that we went to Susanne's house *beautiful* and met her lovely handsome cat Sydney :)
Sydney was friendly with me and was making the most adorable faces ever!!
Anyways,moving on..
Me and Susanne had lovely chai and bread along with cheese and sausage :)
And we chatted for quite some time..and went out biking!!We took a few turns around the park and she taught me how to break(which was the only thing I didn't know)...I did fall once but I was okay:)
We went out in the car and saw my school also which is really nice by the way :D
Sven and Lise-Lotte came to pick me up once they were back from work :)
The rest of the evening was spent chatting with my host parents and brother while eating pizza :)
Me and Lise-Lotte also picked some berries and tomatoes from her garden :)
The last bit of the night was spent watching danish news and eating sandcake(a dry cake) with cream,the berries we picked and some lovely black coffee :)
Well,that ends today :) It wasn't very cold but I still wore my jacket,just for safety.
I think my family is quite nice and warm :) though I haven't met Anne-Louise yet(she was out somewhere) I'm sure she'll be just like a real sis to me:)
After a tiring day,I'm finally retiring now!
Jeg vil skrive snart!Vi ses! :)
God nat!
Ananya:)
It started off with a non-crying goodbye scene at the Mumbai Airport :) *proud*
![]() |
| ME IN THE FLIGHT |
I finished the essentials and sat at the waiting area near the gate and had a fit of allergic sneezing which thankfully vanished before I boarded the flight.
After a nice flight and a good meal,I ALMOST missed my flight in Dubai airport *phew*
I was supposed to have a 2hour wait but it turned out to be just 5 mins because my first flight was a little delayed.
I somehow managed to pass time in the totally boring though comfortable flight and reached COPENHAGEN AIRPORT!!!! :D
After baggage claim (which was tough coz the bags were BIG and i am small) ,I proceeded out to see Susanne,my counsellor :)
Me and Susanne saw the CPH centre side a bit and a few important governmaent buildings after which we stopped by at a Supermarket to get some daily needs:)
After that we went to Susanne's house *beautiful* and met her lovely handsome cat Sydney :)
Sydney was friendly with me and was making the most adorable faces ever!!
Anyways,moving on..
Me and Susanne had lovely chai and bread along with cheese and sausage :)
And we chatted for quite some time..and went out biking!!We took a few turns around the park and she taught me how to break(which was the only thing I didn't know)...I did fall once but I was okay:)
We went out in the car and saw my school also which is really nice by the way :D
![]() |
| AUREHOEJ GYMNASIUM |
The rest of the evening was spent chatting with my host parents and brother while eating pizza :)
Me and Lise-Lotte also picked some berries and tomatoes from her garden :)
![]() |
| BERRIES AND TOMATOES!! |
Well,that ends today :) It wasn't very cold but I still wore my jacket,just for safety.
I think my family is quite nice and warm :) though I haven't met Anne-Louise yet(she was out somewhere) I'm sure she'll be just like a real sis to me:)
After a tiring day,I'm finally retiring now!
Jeg vil skrive snart!Vi ses! :)
God nat!
Ananya:)



Have fun Babe!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYep! :) Doing that!!!:D
DeleteNice to see you settling in well. Good wishes!
ReplyDeleteTak!:) (Thank you in danish)
DeleteDearest Anu,
ReplyDeleteSo lovely to read your blog. I am really proud of you for speaking good Danish.Am glad you are enjoying Danmark. What happened to the spider????Hope you have packed well for your trip.Please take a scarf with you in case it is windy. Love you loads, Mamma.
Hey anu!!! awsommme blog!!! i am sooooooo jealous of u,sistah!!!i hope u r enjoying there in Denmark!!! thank God u caught ur second flight on time!! Phew!! Bapamma wanted to ask if u hv removd the mithai ka dabba from ur bag...the spider in ur room must hv freaked u out!!
ReplyDeletetc..gn..dlmb(dont let mosquitos bite =D),
Charu