Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Day 110:Silent

Today I was surprisingly quiet. I talked very less and was just on my own a lot. I don't know why but a lot of things were going on in my mind. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. SOmething is up with me and I don't know what but it is gonna stop.

My first class was gym which was a total disaster! We were doing gymnastics and  Matilde was taking our class and oh everything I fear. I couldn't cartwheel, I couldn't do back flips. It was a disaster. I just decided to quickly do this and get over with it.
I had lunch and treated myself to cocio(chocolate milk in a bottle) and then shared it with my class.
I had an extra class in school but my first class was cancelled..I had school from 10 to 4. The last class was physics practical and Silas was screaming everytime we had to stop the stopwatch..It was really funny xD

I really dont feel like blogging so I'm gonna make this short.

After physics I go back home and it's FREAKING cold..I walked to Gentofte station and took the train ride back home. I actually like sitting in the train because then you get to observe so many things and little kids in the train make me happy! :) There were these two little boys playing this game and I decided to help them..They were saying the alphabet and then whatever alphabet came,they would say anything that they thought that started with that letter..This boy was stuck on "M" and so when he looked at me I signaled a mobile phone..and he said that..and the next one with "M" he was stuck again so I signaled food which is "mad" in danish..Det var rigtig sjovet :D

My friend Hilde was sick and so I decided to visit her but my phone battery was down and Mor didn't know and I was cold and she lived like soooooooo far away so I decided I'll just text her and go the next day..

After I'm home I was just relaxing and watching kid movies :) HAPPY FEET!!!! :D :D :D :D
We had some awesome dinner made by Papa followed by a game of UNO and coffee and æblekage with

No comments:

Post a Comment