Friday, 5 April 2013

Mixed feeling? :S

Hey Guys! So much to say! Such less time :/ Now with just about 72 days left in this beautiful country, all the feelings that we ever felt or never had the courage to say are all just flowing out! Newbies are all in the country,ready to take our place once we're gone. Anyways,talking about newbies reminds me! I AM NEWBIE LESS D: Buut I have gotten close to some of them! There is a ridiculous amount from Australia though..

Taylor(from South Africa) is one of them I connect with the most. She is really awesome and likes Indian food like me! Natanahira a.k.a. Nay(from New Zealand) sings and plays the guitar and we've been jamming a bit! It's pretty awesome :) We'll be on youtube soon! He already has a youtube channel! CHECK HIM OUT! He's good :) For some nice bonding,me and Shania went out with Danica(from Australia),Nay,Jonty(From New Zealand) and Danica's host sister for a movie which was pretty damn awesome :)¨

We had a awesome school party which was the "Klasse Fest" in which the class decides what theme they want for theme! We chose "Hurtig" which means fast or speed and we had to be dressed as people who are speedy! So sports clothes,sunglasses,biking helmets,capes,etc etc ;) IT WAS PRETTY DAMN AWESOME ;)

There was also a Rotex event that we all went for. All the outbounds and the Inbounds! It was pretty damn awesome! We had to have a costume and I became a police woman! Just picked up the cheapest costume in the store and it was this one..buuuut it was pretty nice actually ;) I also fount out that there was this guy who was coming to Mumbai on exchange! :D Maybe he stays in my family? Maybe he's not? Either ways,THERE'S GONNA BE SOMEONE FROM MY BELOVED COPENHAGEN IN INDIA WHEN I'M BACK HOME. OH. MY. GOSH. Ahem, so yay. Pictures?

In the starting of March,we wnet to Lalandia in Rødby Færge which is like a water park. It was honestly the best g2g I've ever been in! I was in a room with oldies Jamie(USA),Manuella(Brasil),Javi(Argentina) and Laura(Paraguay) and Newbies Danica(Australia),Luz(Argentina) and Isabella(Australia).
We were over 200 exchange students in a waterpark. OMGGGGG!
It was really the awesomest place everrr! The aquadome is like soooo big! i couldn't take picures in there but yeah,just imagine HUGE SLIDES, FOUR POOLS,FLOAT BOAT GAMES. AWWWW YEAAAAH!
There was ice skating there too! I was gangam styling while ice skating :D It was pretty awesome ;) I've become pretty awesome at ice skating now :) it's pretty nice and it feels amazing! :D
We bascically just wenr swimming and ice skating and then at night we got chocolate wasted! we bought soooo many chcocolates and then had a little party in Emily's room! IT WAS EPIC. Too much chocolate and five pretty girls. Damn it was aweosme. We also had water shots and pretended to be drunk :P We had oreos so we put milk in wine glasses and acted pretty high class while doing it. Oh, how I love being an exchange student :D

In my last week of this lovely month,I went to Sweden with my school orchestra and choir! We went as a whole for four concerts that we were performing :D DEN BESTE FERIE NOGENSINDE! <3 Did I mention we went on a ferry ride on a boat!?
I made soooo many new friends and we had soo much fun! We met in the morning at like 8am with our bags and all and we left at 9 in two busses. IT WAS PRETTY DAMN AWESOME.
We had an 8 hour journey to Sweden and we had a boom box on the bus. AWESOME. It was a very long journey but we survived! I taught my friend Malte how to write in Hindi. So now he can write in Hindi if you tell him something and he can read too but he's a little bad at that. He wont understand Hindi but he's good at writing :) I'm so proud of him! :') I found out I'm with Jens Theodore(theo) and Frederikke(foodie) and Neils from choir. But Niels was sick so it was me,Foodie and Theo. IT WAS AWESOME! We had two bunk beds and a little table for two in our little room :) ADORABLEEE!

Our everyday schedule(for the first 4 days) included getting up and having a practice session untill our concert with a lunch break and a break when it got a little too much. Quite nice :) First we had one concert in a day at like 2pm and the next day two concerts at 2 and then 7 and then the next day one concert at like 7.
the first two days of the concert we just practiced and had food and then came back home and just hygge for sometime :) We partied every night! We had a little mutual kitchen next to our room and so we made Tea late at night and partied with that :D The day that we had the concert at 7,we met for breakfast,travelled to the school,put all the instruments in place and then went to the city to shop a little and get some lunch and well,get something packed for dinner :) I went out with Foodie,Theo,Camilla,Michele(pronounced Mikkel),Gustav,Daniel,other Daniel and Malte :) It was sorta my group for the trip! :) it was really cold out there and snowing too! And I was just standing like a kid with my tongue out! :P Silly little things makes being an exchanger so awesome! :D Anyways,we just basically hung out in the city the entire day! :) It was pretty damn awesome! :D We had a great time walking and freezing at the same time! ;)
But we did travel over the night and slept on the bus. That was honestly the best ride ever :D NIGHT RIDERS! xD

We went back home and I just went to sleep! And sleep and sleep! :P In the evening Mor,Far,Oskar,Gustav and me went to the Dance chappel to just see a show about hiphop and all :D It was freaking awesome! And we all just played some old house games! It was awesome :D Mor said a friend could come along so I asked Gustav coz everyone else was just like busy -.- Adn I definately didn't wanna be alone with mor coz I knew she would cry. Luckily with Gustav there,she didn't but that's just luck! ;) We did have a very heart to heart talk in the kitchen. Mor said "I don't have any keys to give you coz we have a code but still,here is an imaginary key. You know you have it and our door is open anytime of the day and night. We don't ever want you to leave our family and you know you have a family in Denmark that you can come to anytime. I love you a lot and you have to keep coming here in the middle!" Seriously,best danish mom ever. Mumma don't get jealous okay? I still love you a looooooooot! <3

Anyways,next morning after breakfast I did some quick last minute packing and then my next host dad came and picked me up! We said our See you later's coz this definately wasn't a goodbye and like Mor said,I'm never leaving the family :) Buuut coming back to the new family,they are absolutely awesome people! They are funny and nice to be with and have awesome personalities! :D In our first night,we ate some dinner and watched an Indian movie together called "Monsoon Wedding". And I was introduced to the pet tortoise! Fnuller! :D he's adorable and loves the sun! :D Caroline is my youngest host sister and she's 18,Anne Sofie who is 22 stays away from home in another suburb of Copenhagen,Jens is my host dad and Pernille is my host mum. My awesome new family :D

Well,nothing else is going on except that I'm reeeeeeeally excited for Årsbal(the school ball diretly translated into "Year's Ball") and Eurotour! In Årsbal we are gonna dance this thing called Lancier! And I'm learning! It sounds really tough and looks too but I'm gonna do fine..Errrmm..or I hope so? :S I'm gonna have Mor's galla dress on for årsbal and so it will be awesome! And by Mor I mean Christina :D SHE IS AWESOME! IT FITS ME :O

Get back to you with more! And SOONER! :D

Hej Hej!

No comments:

Post a Comment