Monday, 12 November 2012

11th November! :)


So today was the typical lazy sunday..Got up at a nice 9 am and lazed around on my bed till I saw Milo's message if he wanted to hang out..so I was like okay :)

I got ready and rode to  Virum station..I really like going there coz everytime I do,we got to the Virum lake with digestive biscuits and Earl Grey tea :) Hyggeligt!

I texted Milo at the station but he wasn't there so I started walking and saw him cycling towards me in full speed! He said hi and we walked back to his house and met his little sister Helene! We talked for a bit before I loaded my stuff in Milo's room and followed him to the table beside the garden with a cup of tea(with cinamon sugar) and my music notes. We sat there for a while with Milie barking away to glory..Adorable xD

We sat there learning music for a long time till Milo realized that the sun would set in a while..we kept my stuff,grabbed our jackets and some digestive biscuits and walked to the lake :) BREATHTAKING VIEW <3 OMG.

Milo told me that he had to take me somewhere so I followed..and I was tired of walking so just when I asked him HOW MUCH LONGER I'M TIRED?! He said that we were there..OMG Amazing. That's what it looked like..

It was above this small hill type thing which you had to climb..and it was beautiful beacuse the sky was getting red and the clouds were parting..OMG WoW.

Anyways,we walked back(which was obviously longer :/) and practiced some more music before walking to the station while talking about very obscure things..

We just missed my train and we had 13 minutes to ourselves so I took pictures of us :D
Got on to the train,reached home..had some lovely thai food(made by my lovely sister) and went to sleep at 1 after watching youtube videos :P

Hej Hej! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment