Saturday, 10 November 2012

9th and 10th November!! :)

8th November: BEST DAY EVERRR!!

After sucha long time today I reached school on time and that proved to be awesome because I now got an oppertunity to reveal one of my talents and I'm gonna..Oh! Shhhh..Secret ;) Will be reavealed after the event is done!
I sat through all my classes anxiously and after school I was with Sara and Hilde talking to some weird guy who's in my school :S But I biked home really fast after some time :)

I met Guillermo on the way so I talked to him for a while and then biked home even faster,almost falling into a small stream :D What's the excitement for? Well, Christina and me were going out that day! Christina is my second host mom who is insanely similar to my actual mom! Mumma,she has curly hair and is born on 11th April and has almost the same complextion too :D Coincidently she is cool like you too!!

I reached home and went in for a quick shower,changed and I was just wearing my shoes when Chris Mor came home!I picked up my bag and off we went to Sankt Annæ Gymnasium!

This place is Amalie's school and Gymnasium!(Gymnasium by the way means like Indian Junior College but it's three years instead of two) It is a very special gymnasium because you need to be a singer to qualify for this school! You actually have to give a singing test and all! I really should've been here! But no regrets! I wouldn't have met these wonderful people if I wasn't in Aurehøj! :)

So Chris Mor was driving and chatting with me untill we reached the gymnasium and we decided to just go around and see everything before deciding what to do! Every class in the school was given a space in the school to do what they wanted and so they put up stalls,eating places,bars,etc etc!And they were mostly theme based :)
We listened to Beatles Music Live in the Beatles Bar with tea and a brownie,went to an O-BAR-MA-BAr xD and saw the french restaurant too!

We had dinner at this place with Pork steak and all..mmmmmm..it was a buffet and me and Mor were hungry so we got our plates filled and moved on to make place on our plates for the meat coz we couldn't go over for seconds :D
After dinner,we moved around some more and met Amy's teachers and had a lottttt of fun! We sat at a cafe and watched and Orchestra play and this guy sing in an absolutely amazing voice! I bet he'll be a professional singer one day!We had some Latte's while listening to him sing :)
We met Amy's freinds after that and I ran off to hang out with them to the salsa room and all! It was sooo much fun :D
Finally,we ended up sitting in the Stars and Stripes Cafe(in the gymnasium itself) cahtting ;) We exchanged numbers,said our goodbyes and went home! :)
Chris Mor dropped me home and I went to bed after eating some pizza and meeting Carl and Anna,my two host cousins who were being babysitted! :D

And that ends the totally wonderful day that I had with Mor! :)

9th November!:D

I met Carl and Anna and played with them for a very long time! We ran around the house,jumped on the trampoline and read TinTin also! It was soooooooo much fun! Their mom came to pick them up and she,alongs with my Mor's elder brother and his wife stayed for lunch :)
They left after the awesome lunch by Mor and then went to their homes!

After this I skyped with Charu and Mumma and Appa for a very long time! I had some pizza slices and some Fanta and heard some music while facebooking.

Now I'm just watching some youtube videos and  waiting for a call for dinner :D And well,yes-I'm blogging too! :D

Hej Hej!

No comments:

Post a Comment