1st November:
Same usual day. School,back home. back home and yes! I had dinner too ;) Just that I watched a lot of Pretty little Liars! ;)
P.S.I turned my entire keyboard into danish! So the keys look the same but all the symbols are messed up! :-/
2nd November:
No school today!! I just sat and packed my bag for the g2g and as usual left late!
I missed my train and took the next one(which was 30 mins later btw) We reached there and saw a lott of people at the station! We met up with all my friends and surprizingly there were some ridiculously hilarious greetings!
I met Sapna and was chattereing away to glory! :D FINALLY in Hindi! :) You can't imagine how haw happy I was to talk in Hindi :) I really miss it!
We saw that one of the exchange students(Oldie-will explain this later) came to pick us up from the station :) and we walked from the station to the school! :)
Now when we got there we realised that we had to stand in a line to see if wew had paid or not and to get t-shirts :) When I got there,I saw that my Rotary club had forgotton to pay :-/ So I paid,got my tee and texted Susanne that she forgot to pay..She said she'll pay me when I return..
We followed on and when I was done, a small group of brazillians ponced on me! I was like YOU'RE..CRUSHING..ME... They're adorable though :D Matheus,Iara,Luiz,Doris,and more! I really like them! They're really sweet and really like me :)
I met Milo and he told me that I should sleep in the American and Canadian and Australian room(Bascically the English speaking room) and so I signed up and put my stuff and moved on for dinner :)
We went to the huge dining hall with a lot of tables and bought soda for myself :) Milo,Matheus,Doris,Luiz,Emily,Nick and me clicked a lot of pictures! And there was a lot of loud music till the pizza came..really really late!It was supposed to be that everyone buys their own slices but it just turned out to be free pizza!!!!!!!!
After eating a lot of pizza and listening to a lottt of music,we went back to our rooms!I met some amazing people there! Later Mark,Patrick,Liza and me jumped out of the window from our room..it was like a 8 foot high jump..It was fun! But I was kinda scared coz I was tiny!!! And so Mark caught me when I fell with Liza's voice motivating me to jump! Later we all climbed back in! Mark got it the first time and Patrick did too but that's coz he's like 6 feet tall..But Mark jumped back in to help me and Liza get up..We made a step with our hands for Liza and then Mark lifted up and Patrick pulled me up :D Phew!
After that Mark had problems getting up on his own but he got up after several times of falling back down! :D
We talked for a while after that,got some more pizza and just slept on the floor between Patrick and Milo(who kicked me in his sleep!!Reminds me of you,Charu!)
3rd November:
Milo stepped on me and woke me up so well,yeah. GOOD morning. I missed breakfast and though I'd just get some on the way to the city. Wre had some time to go to the city and chill ;)
SO me,Mark,Liza,Emily,Cassidy,Milo,Nick,Kike and me went out to hunt for coffee and hot chocolate..we finally got some in 7 Eleven and decided to have it by the seaside :) On the way there,we got some caramalized nuts and moved on :) It was very very windy there and btw just amazing! We walked by the wall and saw that there was a small beach there and so decided to finish coffe and go looking for shells! We collected a hell lot of them and moved on back home :)
After we got back Mark went back to sleep coz he,along with some others,had pulled an all nighter :P
We had some lovely looking rugbrød for lunch followed by games of bullshit with my friends :) THAT GAME IS AWESOME.
I listenind to music for a while before going to cut some pumpkins! By the time I got there all the small pumpkins were gone and only one bigl one was left :( It was HUGE. I was literally standing on my chair to cut it! Eitherways,it was a lott of fun! :D
I just got ready after that and switched from being Paris Hilton to Hannah Montana to FINALLY Nicki Minaj!
The rest of the night was bascically FLASH FLASH DANCE EAT FLASH!
We had some awesome dinner and there was a show with me and Avery solo singing and a few other performances.
We saw an awesome movie by the Oldies/Winter team. These kids came in between the mid of November to January and stayed till December :)
They are very nice people and after watching their ppt we realised that we were wasting our exchange year all this while...We really need to buck up and do some crazzzy stuff!
After this we just danced a lotttttt and got a Mc.Donalds with Patrick with Alyson and after a while.
Talking to Milo was the last thing I remember before crashing down at 4:30 pm
4th November:
Getting up coz of this HUGE LOUD alarm..search for the missing sleeping bag bag(The bag to put the sleeping bag in)..saying our goodbyes after packing our bags..going to the station and getting some coffee..waiting for train..saying goodbye..learning spanish numbers with Guillermo,Lucio and Juan Pedro..getting off the train..going to Tivoli Hotel and getting my package from mumma's friend's husband..travelling home with a lottt of stuff..getting something to eat..CRASHING DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MESS OF MY BED.
5th November:
I slept all night and day till 2pm :O Then I just caught up with some pretty little liars and went for choir practice in the evening :)
6th November:
Another day off from school! Doing some danish and spanish and reading my book with my back hurting a lottt..
Leaving for language school after dropping off Silas' gift in his post box ;) Meeting Milo,Doris,Luiz and Arthur at Bernstoffsvej Station and walking to language school..meeting Gianna and the other spanish speaking language school kids on the way! Realised that it was Guillermo's birthday! They decorated the entire room and all! So sweet!! :D
We had a nice session at language school and we went back home after we were done :)
7th November:
This day really was a flash..holiday from school entirely spent with Milo watching youtube videos and cooking Indian dinner :) THANK YOU MILO! He says that I'm not meant for the kitchen coz I always manage to cut myself or burn myself..so he never NEVER lets me do the cutting.. :/
Anyways..it was a nice day,because I got ice cream!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hej Hej allesammen! :D
Same usual day. School,back home. back home and yes! I had dinner too ;) Just that I watched a lot of Pretty little Liars! ;)
P.S.I turned my entire keyboard into danish! So the keys look the same but all the symbols are messed up! :-/
2nd November:
No school today!! I just sat and packed my bag for the g2g and as usual left late!
I missed my train and took the next one(which was 30 mins later btw) We reached there and saw a lott of people at the station! We met up with all my friends and surprizingly there were some ridiculously hilarious greetings!
I met Sapna and was chattereing away to glory! :D FINALLY in Hindi! :) You can't imagine how haw happy I was to talk in Hindi :) I really miss it!
We saw that one of the exchange students(Oldie-will explain this later) came to pick us up from the station :) and we walked from the station to the school! :)
Now when we got there we realised that we had to stand in a line to see if wew had paid or not and to get t-shirts :) When I got there,I saw that my Rotary club had forgotton to pay :-/ So I paid,got my tee and texted Susanne that she forgot to pay..She said she'll pay me when I return..
We followed on and when I was done, a small group of brazillians ponced on me! I was like YOU'RE..CRUSHING..ME... They're adorable though :D Matheus,Iara,Luiz,Doris,and more! I really like them! They're really sweet and really like me :)
I met Milo and he told me that I should sleep in the American and Canadian and Australian room(Bascically the English speaking room) and so I signed up and put my stuff and moved on for dinner :)
We went to the huge dining hall with a lot of tables and bought soda for myself :) Milo,Matheus,Doris,Luiz,Emily,Nick and me clicked a lot of pictures! And there was a lot of loud music till the pizza came..really really late!It was supposed to be that everyone buys their own slices but it just turned out to be free pizza!!!!!!!!
After eating a lot of pizza and listening to a lottt of music,we went back to our rooms!I met some amazing people there! Later Mark,Patrick,Liza and me jumped out of the window from our room..it was like a 8 foot high jump..It was fun! But I was kinda scared coz I was tiny!!! And so Mark caught me when I fell with Liza's voice motivating me to jump! Later we all climbed back in! Mark got it the first time and Patrick did too but that's coz he's like 6 feet tall..But Mark jumped back in to help me and Liza get up..We made a step with our hands for Liza and then Mark lifted up and Patrick pulled me up :D Phew!
After that Mark had problems getting up on his own but he got up after several times of falling back down! :D
We talked for a while after that,got some more pizza and just slept on the floor between Patrick and Milo(who kicked me in his sleep!!Reminds me of you,Charu!)
3rd November:
Milo stepped on me and woke me up so well,yeah. GOOD morning. I missed breakfast and though I'd just get some on the way to the city. Wre had some time to go to the city and chill ;)
SO me,Mark,Liza,Emily,Cassidy,Milo,Nick,Kike and me went out to hunt for coffee and hot chocolate..we finally got some in 7 Eleven and decided to have it by the seaside :) On the way there,we got some caramalized nuts and moved on :) It was very very windy there and btw just amazing! We walked by the wall and saw that there was a small beach there and so decided to finish coffe and go looking for shells! We collected a hell lot of them and moved on back home :)
After we got back Mark went back to sleep coz he,along with some others,had pulled an all nighter :P
We had some lovely looking rugbrød for lunch followed by games of bullshit with my friends :) THAT GAME IS AWESOME.
I listenind to music for a while before going to cut some pumpkins! By the time I got there all the small pumpkins were gone and only one bigl one was left :( It was HUGE. I was literally standing on my chair to cut it! Eitherways,it was a lott of fun! :D
I just got ready after that and switched from being Paris Hilton to Hannah Montana to FINALLY Nicki Minaj!
The rest of the night was bascically FLASH FLASH DANCE EAT FLASH!
We had some awesome dinner and there was a show with me and Avery solo singing and a few other performances.
We saw an awesome movie by the Oldies/Winter team. These kids came in between the mid of November to January and stayed till December :)
They are very nice people and after watching their ppt we realised that we were wasting our exchange year all this while...We really need to buck up and do some crazzzy stuff!
After this we just danced a lotttttt and got a Mc.Donalds with Patrick with Alyson and after a while.
Talking to Milo was the last thing I remember before crashing down at 4:30 pm
4th November:
Getting up coz of this HUGE LOUD alarm..search for the missing sleeping bag bag(The bag to put the sleeping bag in)..saying our goodbyes after packing our bags..going to the station and getting some coffee..waiting for train..saying goodbye..learning spanish numbers with Guillermo,Lucio and Juan Pedro..getting off the train..going to Tivoli Hotel and getting my package from mumma's friend's husband..travelling home with a lottt of stuff..getting something to eat..CRASHING DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MESS OF MY BED.
5th November:
I slept all night and day till 2pm :O Then I just caught up with some pretty little liars and went for choir practice in the evening :)
6th November:
Another day off from school! Doing some danish and spanish and reading my book with my back hurting a lottt..
Leaving for language school after dropping off Silas' gift in his post box ;) Meeting Milo,Doris,Luiz and Arthur at Bernstoffsvej Station and walking to language school..meeting Gianna and the other spanish speaking language school kids on the way! Realised that it was Guillermo's birthday! They decorated the entire room and all! So sweet!! :D
We had a nice session at language school and we went back home after we were done :)
7th November:
This day really was a flash..holiday from school entirely spent with Milo watching youtube videos and cooking Indian dinner :) THANK YOU MILO! He says that I'm not meant for the kitchen coz I always manage to cut myself or burn myself..so he never NEVER lets me do the cutting.. :/
Anyways..it was a nice day,because I got ice cream!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hej Hej allesammen! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment