Hey gutter!(gutter in danish means group so don't feel offended my lovely Indians :D)
Just FYI i'm using my mom's MacBook Air which is SO DAMN COOL!Ahem..
2013 is turning out to be a whole new year with awesome experiences! :D I've met new people,done new things, ate new types of food(excuse my english,it's becoming worse and worse! :S I might start writing in danish!),and experienced so much crazy stuff!
Some of them go like this:
Ice-skating: I went ice skating two times in Denmark in my first week! Once with just Milo in Hellerup Is Skøjte Ring and then in Gentofte Is Skøjte Hal with Milo,Emily and Audrey! Emily is canadian but can't ice skate so Milo and Audrey and me were teaching her :) And as for me,I'm not pro but I can ice skate! In Gentofte I could do three rounds without falling! In fact I didn't fall at all during the Gentofte time! :D I'm so proud of myself for that! :) But druing my first time I fell within the first 15 minutes. -_- Yeah,that was painful. So an advice for beginners,never go to do a whole round on your own without your teacher unless you have good padding..Here's a picture of me skating :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4239144016858&set=pb.1233246991.-2207520000.1357574851&type=3&theater
Horse-back riding: My awesome host family has two horses in some stables out in the country or just far away from home :) they are called Salomo and Obelix :) Both are arabian horses and cost a HELL lot of money. Obelix is the naughtier one who wants to mess around and won't understand if you're a beginner or such whereas Salomo will be patient and understanding and will give you a secure feeling :) But both those horses are adorable <3 We rode around the forest a bit and also ran a bit! :) Me,mormor and Momma :) IT WAS AMAAAZING! Here's a picture! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4962973159382&set=pb.1450687911.-2207520000.1357577632&type=3&theater
Swimming with class: Today(7th Jan) I went swimming with my class :) All our classes were cancelled and only gym was there and we were going swimming :) It was sooooo much fun! I got allergic and had to sit for a bit and I sucked at it but it was really nice :) We played a bit in the pool and then went to a warmer pool and then Sauna for like 10 minutes :) SOOO REFRESHING :D I love my class so much <3
My first starbucks: One day me,Emily,Milo and Audrey went all the way to the airport to get starbucks for us! It was awesomeeeeeee!! We all had a lot of fun! These guys(and Patrick) ave become like so close to me! Check out my Facebook profile picture's description..for my little Canadian Emily <3 Here's a picture of us in starbucks :) It's me.Emily and Milo :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200206742681880&set=t.1551504719&type=3&theater
Saw a movie! : Me,Patrick,Emily and Audrey saw Life of Pi in the theaters :) We had so much fuuuuuuun! :D To those who have seen it,RICHARD PARKER!!xD To those who haven't GO SEE IT OR I WILL SEND HELLHOUNDS TO HAUNT YOU. O_O
We clicked picture in this one but none that were of all of us :(
Phew! I've been like typing for so long now! :/
Exchange <3 Get a chance? Grab it like it's water and you haven't drank water since like 4 months! All the beautiful people you meet and all the things you do is just amazing! I never imagined that I would get a chance to learn how to do ice skating and horse back riding and learn this beautiful language of Denmark ever! And these are all just the first things! Who knows what else I'll do! :)
Love Denmark! <3 If anyone is coming here,a little heads up..It's FREAKING COLD. It can get down to minus degrees so come stalked with warm colds and gloves and a scarf is a much :)
Hej Hej! :)
P.S. Day before yes day I was kinda missing home and I think Mor saw that and surprised me by making some butter chicken secretly for me! HOW SWEET IS THAT! <3 *_* Love her so much! I've grown closer to her than anyone else on this exchange :) She's always fun of energy,fun-loving,cooks awesome food(after every meal I'm like," STAPPPH! DU MÅ IKKE LAVER SÅ LÅKKERT MAD! MIN MÅVE SKAL SPRINGE NU!" And she just laughs at me! :D It's so much fun! And Papa is adorable too! He has a salon downstairs and I help him out by cleaning the place when it gets dirty and also give him some stuff that he needs like making his customers coffee,talking to them sothey aren't bored,etc,etc! :) I'm so happy to be here! I already don't wanna leave :( <3 Min søde søde famile <3 Elsker den så meget! Jeg kan aldrig glemt her! :* :*
Just FYI i'm using my mom's MacBook Air which is SO DAMN COOL!Ahem..
2013 is turning out to be a whole new year with awesome experiences! :D I've met new people,done new things, ate new types of food(excuse my english,it's becoming worse and worse! :S I might start writing in danish!),and experienced so much crazy stuff!
Some of them go like this:
Ice-skating: I went ice skating two times in Denmark in my first week! Once with just Milo in Hellerup Is Skøjte Ring and then in Gentofte Is Skøjte Hal with Milo,Emily and Audrey! Emily is canadian but can't ice skate so Milo and Audrey and me were teaching her :) And as for me,I'm not pro but I can ice skate! In Gentofte I could do three rounds without falling! In fact I didn't fall at all during the Gentofte time! :D I'm so proud of myself for that! :) But druing my first time I fell within the first 15 minutes. -_- Yeah,that was painful. So an advice for beginners,never go to do a whole round on your own without your teacher unless you have good padding..Here's a picture of me skating :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4239144016858&set=pb.1233246991.-2207520000.1357574851&type=3&theater
Horse-back riding: My awesome host family has two horses in some stables out in the country or just far away from home :) they are called Salomo and Obelix :) Both are arabian horses and cost a HELL lot of money. Obelix is the naughtier one who wants to mess around and won't understand if you're a beginner or such whereas Salomo will be patient and understanding and will give you a secure feeling :) But both those horses are adorable <3 We rode around the forest a bit and also ran a bit! :) Me,mormor and Momma :) IT WAS AMAAAZING! Here's a picture! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4962973159382&set=pb.1450687911.-2207520000.1357577632&type=3&theater
Swimming with class: Today(7th Jan) I went swimming with my class :) All our classes were cancelled and only gym was there and we were going swimming :) It was sooooo much fun! I got allergic and had to sit for a bit and I sucked at it but it was really nice :) We played a bit in the pool and then went to a warmer pool and then Sauna for like 10 minutes :) SOOO REFRESHING :D I love my class so much <3
My first starbucks: One day me,Emily,Milo and Audrey went all the way to the airport to get starbucks for us! It was awesomeeeeeee!! We all had a lot of fun! These guys(and Patrick) ave become like so close to me! Check out my Facebook profile picture's description..for my little Canadian Emily <3 Here's a picture of us in starbucks :) It's me.Emily and Milo :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200206742681880&set=t.1551504719&type=3&theater
Saw a movie! : Me,Patrick,Emily and Audrey saw Life of Pi in the theaters :) We had so much fuuuuuuun! :D To those who have seen it,RICHARD PARKER!!xD To those who haven't GO SEE IT OR I WILL SEND HELLHOUNDS TO HAUNT YOU. O_O
We clicked picture in this one but none that were of all of us :(
Phew! I've been like typing for so long now! :/
Exchange <3 Get a chance? Grab it like it's water and you haven't drank water since like 4 months! All the beautiful people you meet and all the things you do is just amazing! I never imagined that I would get a chance to learn how to do ice skating and horse back riding and learn this beautiful language of Denmark ever! And these are all just the first things! Who knows what else I'll do! :)
Love Denmark! <3 If anyone is coming here,a little heads up..It's FREAKING COLD. It can get down to minus degrees so come stalked with warm colds and gloves and a scarf is a much :)
Hej Hej! :)
P.S. Day before yes day I was kinda missing home and I think Mor saw that and surprised me by making some butter chicken secretly for me! HOW SWEET IS THAT! <3 *_* Love her so much! I've grown closer to her than anyone else on this exchange :) She's always fun of energy,fun-loving,cooks awesome food(after every meal I'm like," STAPPPH! DU MÅ IKKE LAVER SÅ LÅKKERT MAD! MIN MÅVE SKAL SPRINGE NU!" And she just laughs at me! :D It's so much fun! And Papa is adorable too! He has a salon downstairs and I help him out by cleaning the place when it gets dirty and also give him some stuff that he needs like making his customers coffee,talking to them sothey aren't bored,etc,etc! :) I'm so happy to be here! I already don't wanna leave :( <3 Min søde søde famile <3 Elsker den så meget! Jeg kan aldrig glemt her! :* :*
No comments:
Post a Comment