Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Só Hoje :)

I haven't had an awesome week actually.. It was Milo's birthday and language school but it was still really not good. One of my very good friends got sent back home..and thats the reason I was sad for more than five days. But not any more on that coz everyone that needs to know what happened knows.

The happy news is that we have got news for our eurotour! :D We are ALL so excited! I'm gonna be with all my good friends(everyone you have heard of yet) and its gonna be super awesome! We already made a group on fb about it and are planning to get jackets or hoodies made for our bus(we are a huge group of 200+ exchangers and so we are divided into three buses) and we also have this CRAZY points game going on! It's something like getting points for every crazy thing you do ON EUROTOUR. So everyone is really excited! :D We don't really know how many poeple will actually do these things butits gonna be a HELL LOT OF FUN.
PABLOS THE IGNACIOS ;)


The next thing is PAAAABLO! :D I went to his house one day and had food with him and his family :) IT WAS AWESOME! Pablo,Siri(sister),Renato(dad),Kristian(Siri's boyfriend) and me the wonderful empanadas that me and pablo and Siri made :)) Jette(mom) came home from work late so she didn't eat with us but she was also enjoying the food after :) I slept over at Pablo's and left with him next morning to go to his school coz I had FREEE CLASSES IN THE MORNING :D :D :D And he was changing schools coz his classmates are supermean to him and even after 5 months he feels really uncomfortable around them.  This really sucks! I think I'm one of the few exchange students who have not have any problems with their class. More on this later.. Anyways,Pablo had a HUGE pile of books he had to return to his school and say goodbye to this ONE girl out of his entire class that he actually liked :/ This sucks. That was the thing what we did before I left.

Something more that I did was meet the new exchanger from Colombia who arrived about a month or two after I did. Priscilla had come over the weekend and we were doing crazy stuff including GOING TO ABERCHROME AND FITCH!!! Yes all you beautiful people out there..me and Priscilla lived the dream :P BOOOO YEAAAAAAAHHH!!! Ahem.. So,we went with Sebastian to Christania and just sat there for a while after running out to get a hot choclate from hot chocolate coz it was too freaking cold! :/

The next day we had an Indian dinner organised and Alex(mor's best friend Heidi's son) and Emily were coming. That was well,AWESOME. AND SUPER DELICIOUS. And now,for some latest news :)
 Me and Emily  are going to meet Carlos in his home town! :D WE ARE GOING ICE SKAAAAAAAATING!!!!!! :D :D :D I'M FREAKING OUT!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!! We travel to Esbjerg and have some fuuuuuuun! :D We went to see if we could change our tickets to a little later coz we messed up but that wasn't possible and all.. Anyways, while coming back from the ticket place to home(it was at Nørreport so I just had to take the bus) I saw the bus and I ran for it! AND FELL DOWN ON MY FACE. I bruised my hand and leg and MINORLY sprained my leg but you know how it is with me and sprains. Meh.

I got home and saw that Oscar was home(:D!) and sick ( boo hoo! D:). He went with Mor to a school meeting and came back the next day(he went to his dad's for the night) with a SWOLLEN FOOT. Boys.-.-  Anyways,school is going fine..my class is the best! .) And this brings me back to the topic I left before. Danes and Friendship. They seem very cold and mean at first if you havent talked to them. I guess all the countries have something like this. I notice this in India too. My class was very nice to me from the start and are still :) AND THEY ARE AMAZING. Here's a picture of my class:


BEST CLASS EVER.

Anyways,the rest is all fine :) I'M FREAKING OUT ON ICE SKATING! I really want to be a pro before I'm back in India :) I have gone soooo many times and that's become my new way of hanging out with people :) It's really awesome! :D

I'll be back with more sooon! :)

Hej Hej!

P.S. Hear this song! It's portuguese but its realllllllllyyyyyy nice! :D And the person who introduced it to me: Thank you so much :) You mean a lot to me and you know that :D Hoje preciso de você,com qualquer humor, com qualquer sorriso.. Hoje só tua presença,vai me deixar feliz.. Só hoje <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MijCIVgn0

No comments:

Post a Comment