The past few days have been almost compeletly rain,wet and cold. Its the part of the season when it gets warmer in terms of degrees and then suddenly drops to minus degrees again. its dreadful and horrible but the best part is the "hygge" time with hot chocolate :)
These past few days have been weird and awesome at the same time. Nothing specific happened except that two of our oldies returned home on between 8th Jan and now. I went to the airport to see them off and that got me thinking about when I'm gonna be there and my friends are gonna be there to see me off like that. Fear,tension,and all kind of feelings rushing through me. I could imagine what they went through and that it was sad but the best part was to see how well they've done in their exchange year. Formed unbreakable bonds with people who were totally unknown to them a year back. They had some experiences we learn from and some things that we try to accomplish. So much informatuon. Sigh.. Well,goodbye's a long time from now so it was okay :) and I eventually got over that and wasn't sad but just philosophical.
Not much had been going on the past few days but it was a terribly bustý week.. Last friday,me,Emily,Mor,Papa and Jens went to our summerhouse in Nykobing. For those of you who don't know,Emily is my exchange student friend from Canada who,over this short trip,has gotton closer to me than ever. We had some moments of sadness and fear and some filled with happiness and hot chocolate(OF COURSE IT'S A FEELING!!!!) She is really a bundle of joy and there is not a single time when you're with her that you don't have fun! SHe can make you laugh and the amount of adorable in her is amazing. NO,I'M NOT KIDDING. I love that girl. SO much.
Jens,on the other hand,is Papa's friend and came with us due to a very amusing talk last night :) Mor was talking on the phone and convincing him to come with us as it would be fun and awesome to have him with us! So while she was talking to him,she told me to convince him so I took the phone and talking to him for like 10 minutes convincing him and due to my great abilities,he came with us. ;)
So just for a quick review,in the summerhouse we basically reached home,went to the sauna after settling down a bit,had dinner,slept whilst me and Em watched some serious How I met Your Mother and fell asleep somewhere in the middle :P We got up and had some awesome breakfast,went out in the car for a walk near the forest and beach which was awesome! We wrote things in the sand and picked shells and all and had soooo much fun! P.S. It was so cold coz we were near the sea! It was skin piercing! :/ we got back home and had some chocolate and watched some movies and then just went into the sauna again!This one was hot. Like burning hot. If you wanted to blow some air on yourself,it was like FIRE.
So well,after that we went out in our right clothes and walked around the house in the cold..without ANY warm clothes. I had a really REALLY long shirt on and Emily had a spagetti top and shorts. TRUST ME IT FELT AWESOME. After that we had some lovely dinner and spent the rest of the night talking,watching The Crazies,and How I Met Your Mother again :)
Så! That was my lovely weekend! An update with the week coming up soon!
Hej Hej! (temporarily!I'm gonna update this post after some lunch!)
P.S. Always eat breakfast before leaving the house. And if you forget that,ateast remember to take some lunch. In case you forget that too,well,then we're on the same boat. -_-
These past few days have been weird and awesome at the same time. Nothing specific happened except that two of our oldies returned home on between 8th Jan and now. I went to the airport to see them off and that got me thinking about when I'm gonna be there and my friends are gonna be there to see me off like that. Fear,tension,and all kind of feelings rushing through me. I could imagine what they went through and that it was sad but the best part was to see how well they've done in their exchange year. Formed unbreakable bonds with people who were totally unknown to them a year back. They had some experiences we learn from and some things that we try to accomplish. So much informatuon. Sigh.. Well,goodbye's a long time from now so it was okay :) and I eventually got over that and wasn't sad but just philosophical.
Not much had been going on the past few days but it was a terribly bustý week.. Last friday,me,Emily,Mor,Papa and Jens went to our summerhouse in Nykobing. For those of you who don't know,Emily is my exchange student friend from Canada who,over this short trip,has gotton closer to me than ever. We had some moments of sadness and fear and some filled with happiness and hot chocolate(OF COURSE IT'S A FEELING!!!!) She is really a bundle of joy and there is not a single time when you're with her that you don't have fun! SHe can make you laugh and the amount of adorable in her is amazing. NO,I'M NOT KIDDING. I love that girl. SO much.
Jens,on the other hand,is Papa's friend and came with us due to a very amusing talk last night :) Mor was talking on the phone and convincing him to come with us as it would be fun and awesome to have him with us! So while she was talking to him,she told me to convince him so I took the phone and talking to him for like 10 minutes convincing him and due to my great abilities,he came with us. ;)
So just for a quick review,in the summerhouse we basically reached home,went to the sauna after settling down a bit,had dinner,slept whilst me and Em watched some serious How I met Your Mother and fell asleep somewhere in the middle :P We got up and had some awesome breakfast,went out in the car for a walk near the forest and beach which was awesome! We wrote things in the sand and picked shells and all and had soooo much fun! P.S. It was so cold coz we were near the sea! It was skin piercing! :/ we got back home and had some chocolate and watched some movies and then just went into the sauna again!This one was hot. Like burning hot. If you wanted to blow some air on yourself,it was like FIRE.
So well,after that we went out in our right clothes and walked around the house in the cold..without ANY warm clothes. I had a really REALLY long shirt on and Emily had a spagetti top and shorts. TRUST ME IT FELT AWESOME. After that we had some lovely dinner and spent the rest of the night talking,watching The Crazies,and How I Met Your Mother again :)
Så! That was my lovely weekend! An update with the week coming up soon!
Hej Hej! (temporarily!I'm gonna update this post after some lunch!)
P.S. Always eat breakfast before leaving the house. And if you forget that,ateast remember to take some lunch. In case you forget that too,well,then we're on the same boat. -_-
Love the fact that you just write Nykøbing and not which one. There's Nykøbing Falster and Nykøbing Sjæland and probably many others :)
ReplyDeleteHaha ;D It's the Nykøbing in Sjæland :)
Delete