Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Day 39:

Today's day was actually very nice :)
Mor woke me up at 7:30 when she was leaving for work because for some reason school started at 9 everyday this week..I think..and so late mornings!! :D

I got up and got dressed(for the first time,without any hurry) had a very nice breakfast and left for school :)
I biked to school while listening to some soft music from iPod's playlist "Gazyani!!" since ALL the songs on that playlist are given to me by Altuu via skype :D

The weather was bright and sunny yet cold winds smashed aginst my face almost like an a call wake me up and be ready for my day in school..

I was just in time for class and I sat through about 2.5 hours of Danish and 2.5 hours of history :|
Stupid experiment..It was something like a mega class..school from 9-4 with only two subjects but in HUGE time periods :|

After school,I biked with some of my classmates and went with Ida till her house for bread and tea and a game of cards :)
Her house is HUGE and very beautiful.She and her mom are amaaaaaaaazing artists!!There are drawings all over and of course,Ida's pictures! There's even a small table which her mom had covered up with her pictures :D It was very cute :)

After a lovely game of "five hundred" me and Ida biked home to choir:)
It was a lovely ride and we met Oskar from 1K on the way :)

After the lovely choir,I biked home in the dark..Anne Marie asked me if I wanted to bike with her since it was the same route but she didn't take the green path and I was too freaked out to take the road..

So I just biked the dark route myself..I was quite scared coz I couldn't see half the things but It wasn't that bad :)
It was actually very peaceful :)

I went home and had some food,checked facebook and went to sleep :)

That's all for now fellas..

Hej Hej! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment