16th October:Lazy Day B)
Getting up late without worrying about being late to school is the best feeling :) I did miss a class party though because of my AWFUL cold :|
I cleaned my room and packed to go to Susanne Aunty's..When I reached there I gto to know that I'll be sleeping in the basement! hie; onifa;exhmfwalniu!!!!!*danced a jig around the room*
It did sound scary at first but it was really not bad :) Her cat Sydney came down to greet me sometimes but just sometimes :)
After a while of knowing stuff around the house and all me,Anne Louise and Susanne Aunty left for the Rotary meeting where someone was supposed to be coming for talking to us about his experience as a soilder fighting in Afghanistan but truthfully,all he did was crib about how the lifestyle was and how dirty everything was and how there were 40 people in one small room and everything was cramed up..What a whiner..Everyone was very impressed with him but I was like "Theek hai yaar.."
I cleaned my room and packed to go to Susanne Aunty's..When I reached there I gto to know that I'll be sleeping in the basement! hie; onifa;exhmfwalniu!!!!!*danced a jig around the room*
It did sound scary at first but it was really not bad :) Her cat Sydney came down to greet me sometimes but just sometimes :)
After a while of knowing stuff around the house and all me,Anne Louise and Susanne Aunty left for the Rotary meeting where someone was supposed to be coming for talking to us about his experience as a soilder fighting in Afghanistan but truthfully,all he did was crib about how the lifestyle was and how dirty everything was and how there were 40 people in one small room and everything was cramed up..What a whiner..Everyone was very impressed with him but I was like "Theek hai yaar.."
After some wonderful dinner at the meeting,we went back to Susanne Aunty's and I stopped at home to pick up the gajar ka halwa that I was trying to fix..In the end I just added some more milk after mixing it for quite a while and it was not bad at all :) Everyone really liked it! :) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
I saw my room properly and got the wifi settings and all after watching some danish news on tv with Susanne Aunty..then I played with Sydney for a long time and went to sleep after watching a movie on my laptop :)
17th-21st October :)
All these days I was in Nysted where Susanne Aunty's summerhouse was.It was a very old container constructed into a house :) We were together with Claus from Rotary and his girlfriend Susie for a night and then they left. We picked mushrooms and checked whether they were eatable or not from a very nice book,took a star walk(walk to watch the stars) in complete darkness(yes,I mean pitch dark :| ),went swimming in 10 degrees cold water(I'M A VIKING NOW!!!!!!!),went shopping and bought warm socks and stocking and wonderful calf high boots for 300 kr(!!!!!:D :D),had tea and cookies while watching the sunset,cut down some trees that were falling on the house,baked brownies,watched movies and yes,also slept on a bunk bed!! :)
Bascically,we had A LOT OF FUN!!!More than you can imagine!! :D :)
Hej Hej! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment