DAY 47:
Today's day was terrible.As my alarm clock woke me up at 6:30 I just dismissed it and went back to sleep.The mornings were getting darker and getting out of bed is getting tougher and tougher..especially if you're sick with a sore body..
So I skipped school*sick* and watched BALH while lying on my bed half sleping..then I went to get something to et and met Mathias who came home after a while of my being home..
I was atlking to Mathias for a while untill I left for language school..I was late and so I was rushing again..
I had to pass by shool while going to sprogskole so I did pass by some of my classmates but I just smiled and biked away..At language school there were a few new people and one new face :)
Gaby from Portugal who I hadn't met before,Fernando from Chile and Irene from Italy :) Nice people :)
Just as we started studying,we all hear a ,"POPPING BOTTLES IN THE ICE.." from my phone..Djoulde was calling :/ Anyways,i picked up and couldn't hear anything so I cut it and cut the call..
Djoulde arrived and we continued studying and clicked pictures in the PAUSE and discussed that we would meet up even when the classes stop :) and we will go out bowling!! :)
I biked back with Luiz till the time when we had to part :) I really like hanging out with him..he's a really nice boy and you can really open up to him like completly :)
Back home for dinner when Mor talks to me about not missing school coz the last guy they had broke their trust and stuff and bunked like 2 months and almost got deported!! :o Stupid guy..anyways,I assured her that I was sick and that's why I didn't go..and I love going to school :)
Sleep time then!! :)
DAY 48:

I reached school wet today because my pants that I thought were waterproof turned out not to be:( That was really irritataing :| Full day in school..WET :|
Anyways,Mor gave me waterproof pants later and then it was good :)
I went through the day and went back home..on my way to home,I bought some ginger so Mor could make something for my throat:)
I made heated some frozen pizza after coming and feasted ;) I had made plans with everyone during class that I we could meet up at my place for coffee and bisciuits and just some hygge time :) SO I cleaned my room and met Doris and Luiz at the sation :)
We had a picture session in the park and Doris did some pole dancing..we also played with the leaves fallen down from the trees..Autumn in the sun is beautiful <3
We went home and had coffee and bread and chilled till milo came and he played a prank on me and acted like he was lost and all..NOT GOOD..I was really worried! My neighbourhood isn't really safe you know!! :/
Anyways,We were on the trampoline for quite some time and it was wet so me and Luiz had wet asses and everyone had cold and FROZEN feet :D I cahnged into warm clothes and went to pick up Fernando from the station..We thought he was at the station but then he was at the bus stop..so we fetched him and came back home and had some tea,coffee and more bread :D
We also watched some video's on youtube that Doris showed us..dance videos :D
Doris and Luiz left after that..and Milo went to drop them and when Milo came back,he and Fernando were doing their best to trouble me :| Posting random stuff on my facebook wall,shutting off all the lights,etc tec :|
It was fun though :P They stayed for dinner so Mor went and got some pizza for dinner :) Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! We had food and then had some more tea and all and Milo had a mix of Coke and Sprite.Charu,I swear he's just like you :| Just a taller version and of course,male :|
It was getting quite late so after a while they both left and i went to drop them as usual :) Milo's train came soon and he left and so me and Fernando went to the bus stop to get him the bus that he can take directly to Hellerup station and then bike home..he actually could bike to my house..it's as close as school is to me,which is a relief :) so as we were walking,we saw one bus pass us and we were like we're never gonna reach on time so forget it..we walked to the bus stop and saw that the next bus came HALF AN HOUR later :| So we just waited there and listened to Senorita by Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and he translated the spanish part of it and I translated the Hindi part of it!! It was a lottt of fun :) We also pretended that we were smoking coz hot air fogged up when we were breathing and we wrote on the glass walls of the bus stop shelter too!:D His bus finally came and I went back home and he reached soon too and so did Milo :)
And so I dozed off after that coz I was pretty tired..
Today's day was terrible.As my alarm clock woke me up at 6:30 I just dismissed it and went back to sleep.The mornings were getting darker and getting out of bed is getting tougher and tougher..especially if you're sick with a sore body..
So I skipped school*sick* and watched BALH while lying on my bed half sleping..then I went to get something to et and met Mathias who came home after a while of my being home..
I was atlking to Mathias for a while untill I left for language school..I was late and so I was rushing again..
I had to pass by shool while going to sprogskole so I did pass by some of my classmates but I just smiled and biked away..At language school there were a few new people and one new face :)
Gaby from Portugal who I hadn't met before,Fernando from Chile and Irene from Italy :) Nice people :)
![]() |
| The International Federation of Fun!! :D |
Just as we started studying,we all hear a ,"POPPING BOTTLES IN THE ICE.." from my phone..Djoulde was calling :/ Anyways,i picked up and couldn't hear anything so I cut it and cut the call..
Djoulde arrived and we continued studying and clicked pictures in the PAUSE and discussed that we would meet up even when the classes stop :) and we will go out bowling!! :)
I biked back with Luiz till the time when we had to part :) I really like hanging out with him..he's a really nice boy and you can really open up to him like completly :)
Back home for dinner when Mor talks to me about not missing school coz the last guy they had broke their trust and stuff and bunked like 2 months and almost got deported!! :o Stupid guy..anyways,I assured her that I was sick and that's why I didn't go..and I love going to school :)
Sleep time then!! :)
DAY 48:

I reached school wet today because my pants that I thought were waterproof turned out not to be:( That was really irritataing :| Full day in school..WET :|
Anyways,Mor gave me waterproof pants later and then it was good :)
I went through the day and went back home..on my way to home,I bought some ginger so Mor could make something for my throat:)
I made heated some frozen pizza after coming and feasted ;) I had made plans with everyone during class that I we could meet up at my place for coffee and bisciuits and just some hygge time :) SO I cleaned my room and met Doris and Luiz at the sation :)
We had a picture session in the park and Doris did some pole dancing..we also played with the leaves fallen down from the trees..Autumn in the sun is beautiful <3We went home and had coffee and bread and chilled till milo came and he played a prank on me and acted like he was lost and all..NOT GOOD..I was really worried! My neighbourhood isn't really safe you know!! :/
Anyways,We were on the trampoline for quite some time and it was wet so me and Luiz had wet asses and everyone had cold and FROZEN feet :D I cahnged into warm clothes and went to pick up Fernando from the station..We thought he was at the station but then he was at the bus stop..so we fetched him and came back home and had some tea,coffee and more bread :D
We also watched some video's on youtube that Doris showed us..dance videos :D
Doris and Luiz left after that..and Milo went to drop them and when Milo came back,he and Fernando were doing their best to trouble me :| Posting random stuff on my facebook wall,shutting off all the lights,etc tec :|
It was fun though :P They stayed for dinner so Mor went and got some pizza for dinner :) Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! We had food and then had some more tea and all and Milo had a mix of Coke and Sprite.Charu,I swear he's just like you :| Just a taller version and of course,male :|
It was getting quite late so after a while they both left and i went to drop them as usual :) Milo's train came soon and he left and so me and Fernando went to the bus stop to get him the bus that he can take directly to Hellerup station and then bike home..he actually could bike to my house..it's as close as school is to me,which is a relief :) so as we were walking,we saw one bus pass us and we were like we're never gonna reach on time so forget it..we walked to the bus stop and saw that the next bus came HALF AN HOUR later :| So we just waited there and listened to Senorita by Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and he translated the spanish part of it and I translated the Hindi part of it!! It was a lottt of fun :) We also pretended that we were smoking coz hot air fogged up when we were breathing and we wrote on the glass walls of the bus stop shelter too!:D His bus finally came and I went back home and he reached soon too and so did Milo :)
And so I dozed off after that coz I was pretty tired..

No comments:
Post a Comment