Wednesday, 3 October 2012

DAY 40:

Today's day was just fine :) Everyday is getting better actually!
Mor woke me up and I got ready without any haste! Had some yummy breakfast and took off on my wonderful bike ride to school!
Unfortunately,the weather wasn't on my side and it was drizzling and then it started raining :/

So well,I was biking in the cold,wet and horrible rain.. :|
I reached and saw that my entire class was sitting as if they had already been through a very VERY long class..And I was like this is weired coz I was ON TIME!!
Then I realized that the school started at 9 only on monday and not all the days..
So well,I WAS late after all..but that was okay..as long as I wasn't late for the next day :/

Anywayyys, in danish we saw a movie IN DANISh obviously and we had some history which was boringgggggggggg..Then instead of another history(or religion) class we had psycology!!So well,I just completed my blog all this time.

After the psycology,I biked to the language school and this time the weather was fantastic!!
Obviously I was super early.The weather was fantastic and it was sunny so i just took off my sweaters and all and lay down on the bench outside and soaked the sun..
DECLARATION: Bollywood soft music and lying in the sun goes REALLY well..esp if you're in Denmark or any other cold country..

I was listening to Luka chuppi and got really senti after that and was almost gonna have a breakdown when our nice oldie goldie teacher and said hi to me and chatted with me in danish :)
And then the lovely Arthur had to come by to talk to me since he just arrived and almost me with hit his bike..:| And well, slowly everyone started coming..
We a=had tea and snacks and coffee..
DECLARATION: The kids in my class don't know how to close the coffee bottle after they're done taking the coffee!!!!! :/

There's a new girl called Megan from Scotland here in Denmark.She's not an exchange student but is staying here for some time coz her mom is danish and she has to stay there to maintain her citizenship..SO well,HI MEGAN!! :D She's nice :D

We studied a bit and watched the episode of Blood,sweat and t-shirts and I GLADLY translated the hindi for them :)
The food they ate was looking sooooooo delicious!!!Dal tadka and tandoori roti and jeera rice!! Yummmmaaaaaaay!!!

In the middle of class we went to a library and we were shown around by Thomas..we had fun! :) We could get libraray cards but I thought that getting one in CPH would be closer to me..but I did ask him about hIndi music and all..and he found out and told me and they had it! :)
I LOVE THAT PLACE<3

I got home and had some dinner(yummyyyy danish sausages!!)And checked facebook and my blog and Milo's and Amalie's..and then slept :)

Hej Hej!:)

P.S.Nowadays I sleep with the lights off!! Milo made me walk through the dark woods one evening and from the next day I started sleeping with the lights off..:) THANK YOU!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment