Another normal day and I reached school on time :)
But then realized that our first class is cancelled!! ONE HOUR MORE OF SLEEP DOWN THE DRAIN :(
So I waited along with my classmates in the library and blogged till then..
The day was also vey usual..till I got a text from Anne saying that my package from India had arrived!!!! :D :D
Then I felt everything was happening very quickly!!And I reached home fast fast and ripped opened the small but SIXTEEN KGS packet :)
The first thing i did after removing everything was put a piece of aam papad in my mouth! :D And then I made maggi :D
BLISS <3
The entire day I did nothing but Indian stuff..I did have PB and J sandwiches but ..i was just playing around with my stuff.. :)
I went to Sussane Aunty's house in the evening and talked to her about Italy and she said that I had the Visa but no CPR number yet..so staying there would be a problem..so we decided that I would stay at Susanne Aunty's house till Mor and Far are back home..
No italy :(
But it's okay :)
I'm happy that I have some time just to myself :)
In the evening I got a call from Gee..and she had some problems which I gladly sorted out..
Anyways,I'm going to Gianna's place today and we are gonna do crazzzzzyyyy stuff :) And click some pictures! So I'll finally have some more pictures on my blog :) Yaaaaaaaaay!!
Hej Hej! :)
Aam papad!!! yum yum! Njoy :))
ReplyDelete