Friday, 5 October 2012

Day 42:

Today's day was different!!:D
I had to go to my friend Silas' house along with Nikolaj,Ida and Amalie to work out some project on Hitler.Though I didn't know anything,it would hbe nice to be with them so I went there.
We just sat there and they worked and played some soft music.It was very nice :)
There was a hula hoop there and it was a very different one!It was like HEAVY and difficult to move coz after you tried it you had red marks on your stomach from trying..But well,we all tried :)
We had had some chiwda that I had got and Ida had the chilly! :D She was having a glass of milk after that :D

After Silas' house,Ida,Amalie and I went to the school to watch a one man play about Hitler.It was very nice and the person was involving the audience as well :) So it was quite nice :) bUt it was boringgg because I couldn't understand it..When we wanted to enter,we saw that all the doors were closed and all  so we got scared but then one door was open so we quickly sneaked in that door and sat down :)

I just reached home and got my laptop and other not-required items out of my bag,got some more chiwda and some lunch and got out of home to leave for Gee's :)
And this is where my trouble starts :|

I walk upto Emdrup station and see that my train is on the plat form and is just about to leave!I quickly kilp my klipperkort in the machine and then jump onto the train and sit down..
Then at Noerreport station I can't find the bus stop for bus 350S..and just then,I see the bus stopping at a place and then going away..I start running toward the stop and then well,miss the bus and wait for the next one :| Luckily it comes in every ten minutes so I was lucky :)
As I'm sitting on the bus enjoying a game of Fruit Ninja,I see that on the screen(where there are some advertisments,the name of the next stop and the last stop of the bus switching on different channels) I see Dragoer Stationplads written! I panic and get off!
And see that I recognize the surroundings.I think,"Ah..Gianna stays in Christiania?" But then I see I have got off at the wrong stop :| So I crossed the road and realized halfway that I have to catch a bus from the same side :| So I crossed back,almost getting hit by a bicycle,took the bus(which came 20 mins later)..
After getting onto the bus,I saw that after like 10 stops,everyone started getting off and I was alone in the bus..So I asked the bus driver if it was Dragoer station and he said no,that bus wouldn't go so we had to wait for the next bus..Same Number..but a different bus :| He was very helpful,thank God for that!
So I got onto the next bus and this time kept my phone waaaaay inside my bag and watched the road..freaked out a bit sometimes coz the of the turns the bus driver was taking but all was fine :)

When I reached and called up Gee she wasn picking up the phone so I called her host dad and he told someone will pick me up from there.Fortunately,just then Gee came! So I called up her host dad and told him that I found her :)
She was talking on her phone with someone and after I saw her phone I was continuously laughing for like 10 minutes or something!She would have kicked me I swear..
We went to her house which is BEAUTIFUL<3 And we skyped my parents so she could meet them and I talked Gianna out of her sadness..I think..
It was very cozy and nice so it was quite dejligt even though we were talking about sad things..:)

We met her family for dinner and there was some nice curry and JEERA RICE <3 LOVELY FOOOOOOOD :D It was partly Indian!!After long talks over dinner,me and Gee had a photo session during which her dad got us some yummmmmyyyyyy danish dessert and chai <3

We had that and then her dad left me to the Lufthavn Metro station from where I took a metro to Noerreport st and then a bus to Emdrup because the train wasnt there..

Then I was homeeeee:) I had some PB and J sanwiches and then went to sleeeep :)

Hej Hej! :)

P.S.Also gave Gee some gifts from India :) She loved them!!:D
P.S.2 I have a theme party tomorrow!Have to be a pin up girl !!>.< I will just wear my dress and go..I AIN'T BEING NO PIN UP GIRL!! :/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ananya, looks like you are now pro at transportation :) traveling all by yourself in trains and buses! Awesome! i am impressed. Take care, - Maya Bua.

    ReplyDelete