DAY 43:
The day started off really badly but ended really well:)
Today in school,it was our last day of AT.The entire week we were supposed to have only two subjects and longer school days..just an experiment in some schools..So we were supposed to present a synopsis of whatever we studied during the week..I didn't know if I was supposed to do it or not..So I was quite pissed..So I went and talked to my teacher and she said that she doesn't expect me to do anything now because I didn't know the language but after the christmas break she will start picking on me :)
This was really nice :) and I went home pecefully after this..but the problem was that I had 6 HOURS of doing nothing :|
So I spent my time on facebook and looking up some hairdos for tonight's theme party.I had to be a PIN UP GIRL :| For the love of God. The guys are always the one with most clothes on while the girls just FREEZE.So I decided that I'm gonna go for the boy's theme.I was a sailor with RED lipstick :)
I wore my blue and white striped dress and was ready to partaaay!! as I got out of the house I just put on my waterproof pants under my dress and put on some shoes:)
As I changed my train I saw an Indian lady with her kid in the train station and they were speaking in Marathi!! :) I was soooo happy :) I did converse with her for a while in Marathi! Kharachz..mala cchan vatla ;)
I met Therese at the Gentofte station and went with her to the craaaaaazy party :) on the way we met Rune who's bike's chain was being nasty and we helped him with getting that straight :) Then as he was sitting on his bike RIPPPPPP!! His shorts tore :D But he still came for the warm up and some nice girls helped him pin it up :)
It was raining in the warm up so Elizabeth kept the party indoors :) THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! :)
We danced and ate cake and sipped beer and danced some more! :) It was very hygge :)
After the lots of dancing and lots of eating and littlle drinking, we all biked to school :) That was a lot of fun..me with all the drunk kids biking in a huge group and singing loudly ridiculously out of tune :D
As we reached school,we had to wait in a HUGE line to deposit our things in the cloak room,if that's what they call it..But it did end soon and we ran inside and danced and met new people and sniggered at the totally drunk people and well met new people too :D
It was getting close to 11pm so I went to get my things and waited for Mor to come to pick me up..Unfortunately,my bike was too big for the car so I had to leave it in school and come get it the next day :( I'll miss you Bikey! :*
As I reached home and plonked onto bed,I instantly fell asleep and left the blogging for someother day :D
DAY 44
I couldn't sleep in today despite the party last night :( I got up early and got dressed in my Nauvari and left for Enghave station where the Rotary District Conference was taking place.I had to make a speech here in front of a lot of Rotarians :)on my way,I was attacked by some horrible rain :( Ikke godt :(
But I reached the venue with ease and met a lot of people along with the Rotract people :) They're really nice :)
I spoke after Susanne and briefed the crowd about what I'll be doing in Denmark this yeah,what my achievements are :) Everyone liked my speech a lot :)
I met Mor and Far at Norreport st after that and went for a family birthday.A little girl called Anna :) I was very happy that I could converse with her and her oh-so-adorable little brother in danish :)
She recieved a cute little baby hamster that day as a present :) it was very small and cute :)
We had some lovely food and then left for home with Mor's elder brother :)
I just went home and lazed around while,watched a movie on youtube and went to sleep..
DAY 45:
This morning we went to a park to see Mor's brother run in a marathon or something and the park was beautiful!! :)
After that we were seeing the place for sometime and since it was beside the beach there were a lot of pictures!! :) And I saw this HUGE deer in the place :) where we went was the Kings old hunting ground and so there were a lot of holes made by moles and a lot of deer but they were in hiding coz there were too many people there..on the way we also saw a horse race area :o
When we got back I skyped mumma for a while coz I had to make some Indian dinner that night..and then had some nice lunch made by Mor..
I lazed around for a while and then started making some Indian dinner :) Which turned out to be awesomeeeeeee <3
And then we just enjoyed the dinner and just relaxedd :)
This was supposed to make this spicy!!:/
DAY 46:
Today I slept in and went for gym class in school as my first class.I really was sick and got up really late so I decided to skip my first class which was danish.
I reached school late and saw that everyone was already moving for gym so I had quickly run and change and while I was changing I realized that we actually had to bike to gentofte stadium because that's where our gym class was gonna be..
So after cycling to school really fast ,coz I was late, cycling again :|
We did a lot of fun activities in gym and had a lot of fun :) I ran 150m in 15.8 seconds!The teacher said it was good but Rune did it in 14.13 :|
Then english and religion and then home :) I came home and watched BALH till I was on the curret one :)
When I checked facebook after that I saw that on friday,I had to get some cake or sweet or something for the class so I asked mumma for gajar ka halwa ka recipie :)
Doing all this I got ate for choir and just ran(!!) bought a klipperkort,sat in the bus and reached choir just when they were doing the vocal exercises!!Phew!We had a lot of fun in choir! Especially during the pause when me and another girl screamed cookie(!!) when we saw that there were cookies along with tea and coffee!!
I got back home and skyped mumma and appa for a while,blogged,ate some food,blogged..and then fell asleep!!
Hej Hej! :)
This was really nice :) and I went home pecefully after this..but the problem was that I had 6 HOURS of doing nothing :|
So I spent my time on facebook and looking up some hairdos for tonight's theme party.I had to be a PIN UP GIRL :| For the love of God. The guys are always the one with most clothes on while the girls just FREEZE.So I decided that I'm gonna go for the boy's theme.I was a sailor with RED lipstick :)
I wore my blue and white striped dress and was ready to partaaay!! as I got out of the house I just put on my waterproof pants under my dress and put on some shoes:)
As I changed my train I saw an Indian lady with her kid in the train station and they were speaking in Marathi!! :) I was soooo happy :) I did converse with her for a while in Marathi! Kharachz..mala cchan vatla ;)
I met Therese at the Gentofte station and went with her to the craaaaaazy party :) on the way we met Rune who's bike's chain was being nasty and we helped him with getting that straight :) Then as he was sitting on his bike RIPPPPPP!! His shorts tore :D But he still came for the warm up and some nice girls helped him pin it up :)
It was raining in the warm up so Elizabeth kept the party indoors :) THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! :)
We danced and ate cake and sipped beer and danced some more! :) It was very hygge :)
After the lots of dancing and lots of eating and littlle drinking, we all biked to school :) That was a lot of fun..me with all the drunk kids biking in a huge group and singing loudly ridiculously out of tune :D
As we reached school,we had to wait in a HUGE line to deposit our things in the cloak room,if that's what they call it..But it did end soon and we ran inside and danced and met new people and sniggered at the totally drunk people and well met new people too :D
It was getting close to 11pm so I went to get my things and waited for Mor to come to pick me up..Unfortunately,my bike was too big for the car so I had to leave it in school and come get it the next day :( I'll miss you Bikey! :*
As I reached home and plonked onto bed,I instantly fell asleep and left the blogging for someother day :D
DAY 44
I couldn't sleep in today despite the party last night :( I got up early and got dressed in my Nauvari and left for Enghave station where the Rotary District Conference was taking place.I had to make a speech here in front of a lot of Rotarians :)on my way,I was attacked by some horrible rain :( Ikke godt :(
But I reached the venue with ease and met a lot of people along with the Rotract people :) They're really nice :)
I spoke after Susanne and briefed the crowd about what I'll be doing in Denmark this yeah,what my achievements are :) Everyone liked my speech a lot :)
I met Mor and Far at Norreport st after that and went for a family birthday.A little girl called Anna :) I was very happy that I could converse with her and her oh-so-adorable little brother in danish :)
She recieved a cute little baby hamster that day as a present :) it was very small and cute :)
We had some lovely food and then left for home with Mor's elder brother :)
I just went home and lazed around while,watched a movie on youtube and went to sleep..
DAY 45:
![]() |
| That's the people running for a marathon |
This morning we went to a park to see Mor's brother run in a marathon or something and the park was beautiful!! :)
After that we were seeing the place for sometime and since it was beside the beach there were a lot of pictures!! :) And I saw this HUGE deer in the place :) where we went was the Kings old hunting ground and so there were a lot of holes made by moles and a lot of deer but they were in hiding coz there were too many people there..on the way we also saw a horse race area :o
When we got back I skyped mumma for a while coz I had to make some Indian dinner that night..and then had some nice lunch made by Mor..
I lazed around for a while and then started making some Indian dinner :) Which turned out to be awesomeeeeeee <3
![]() |
| Pulao!! |
And then we just enjoyed the dinner and just relaxedd :)
![]() |
| Aloo Bhaji :) |
This was supposed to make this spicy!!:/
DAY 46:
Today I slept in and went for gym class in school as my first class.I really was sick and got up really late so I decided to skip my first class which was danish.
I reached school late and saw that everyone was already moving for gym so I had quickly run and change and while I was changing I realized that we actually had to bike to gentofte stadium because that's where our gym class was gonna be..
So after cycling to school really fast ,coz I was late, cycling again :|
We did a lot of fun activities in gym and had a lot of fun :) I ran 150m in 15.8 seconds!The teacher said it was good but Rune did it in 14.13 :|
Then english and religion and then home :) I came home and watched BALH till I was on the curret one :)
When I checked facebook after that I saw that on friday,I had to get some cake or sweet or something for the class so I asked mumma for gajar ka halwa ka recipie :)
Doing all this I got ate for choir and just ran(!!) bought a klipperkort,sat in the bus and reached choir just when they were doing the vocal exercises!!Phew!We had a lot of fun in choir! Especially during the pause when me and another girl screamed cookie(!!) when we saw that there were cookies along with tea and coffee!!
I got back home and skyped mumma and appa for a while,blogged,ate some food,blogged..and then fell asleep!!
Hej Hej! :)



Hej Ananya
ReplyDeleteI think I'll just explain to you what AT is. When we go to the gymnasium we have single subjects. When we later go to university or whatever we do, we have to work between the subjects as well. So AT means Almen Studieforberedelse (Translated: General studypreparation). And that is why we used a whole week to work with the same topic in Danish, history, religion and psykology. :)
The other thing I thought about, was: We call it the wardrobe or garderoben :) ('the cloak room')
Kram fra Ida
Tak Ida :) Jeg var forvirret, og det er godt, at du har forklaret det til mig nu :) Hvilken Ida er du?
DeleteHende med det lange hår
Delete