This day was actually quite nice though very VERY hectic :/
So it started off with me getting up late and freaking out again :| I'm starting to wonder why I sleep so much!? Is it coz I'm tired or coz I don't want to spent time alive in my exchange year?ANANYA!!!!Wake up!! This is your life in a year!!! ENJOY BABE!! :/
Anyways,I got up and after a franctic rush of events..namely,brushing,changing,trying to make a funky hairstyle and giving up,and rushing down to get some breakfast..
After grabbing my lunch from the fridge(Thank God I decided to make it the night before :/), I grabbed a bun for breakfast to eat on the way..
I got out and saw..MY BIKE SEAT WAS WET :| not good..I decided not to do anything about it and just wiped as much as I could from with my hand..I biked in the cold rain,ocassionally nibbling on my bun..Gosh! Mumma,I sound like some author of some short story like "Girls" By Mrinal Pande :P
Anyways,I reached school in a hurry..a little late..but I saw that all the students(except some) had gone for some kinda talk..so I decided to just stay in the classroom as the talk was just about to get over :)
I just sat in my class and checked facebook and talked to my friends :) It was quite hygge :)
The first class was Physics..Luckily and (THANK YOU KASPER!!!!!!!!!!) we watched a movie in English about the Earth's revolution and rotation and all the natural things that happen uring this time..I felt like I was in India :) It ws really nice..I really can't score in physics but I kinda like it and understanding it yesterday,for the first time,actually felt nice :)
We had just one class after that..and that was french :) I really don't understand a word of it..but my teacher is soo nice..you just want to keep on hearing what she says and make an effort to understand :)
I love her :) She's the nicest teacher I have :) Almost like Sudeshna miss back home :) So helpful and so sweet :) She gives out that feminineness in her..that motherly charecter that makes her so liked by everyone :)
So after french class,I go to Gentofte station to meet my new friend Gianna..I was supposed to meet her at 2:15,shop with her for some goodies and then go to Milo's house..But I reached the station and saw that she wasn't there!! I thought she was late so I checked the entire stationa dn then waited at the platform for her..and waited at the station for her..I was waiting for about 45 mins and then I started to panic and I called up Milo..He searched the entire Virum station and i searched Gentofte station and 10 trains had passed and she was supposed to get on to one of those trains!!! After some 12 had passed,Milo and me decided to go to Noerrport station and search that HUGE station for Gianna..he also posted on facebook and tried to get her host parents numbers!! But she couln't be found anywhere!!! We were soo worried! Finally we decided we would meet up at Noerrport station to look for her there..But she came out of the 13th train :P And we finally went to Milo's place..
We had tea with cinamon rolls(delicioussssssss) and some frozen pizza..and well,chatted and tried to cheer up Gianna's poor soul..I think we did quite a good job with that..
I think Gee is a very nice girl and she's really REALLY pretty..but she's very depressed all the time..so I thought I'd help her through the depression..and I'm doing that :) I'm happy that I'm doing that coz she's really depressed and sad and wants to go back home..Incase I can't help her out,she'll go back home..and I don't want that..
After walking in the cold wet rain,we reached the Virum station.and I was wet again..and so was Gianna and Milo..Milo the most actually..he was dripping like a mouse in water :P (used his dad's lines)
So after loads of instructions and out clipcards not working(coz they were wet too), me and Gianna got into the train,got off at Noerreport,got her into the right bus and I caught a train to my house..
After eating some dinner and doing my laundry,I went to sleep..
It was a tiring day but I still enjoyed talking to Gee in the train..we had a heart to heart conversation and she let out all that she felt..I felt good that she though she could trust me..
Hej Hej! :)
So it started off with me getting up late and freaking out again :| I'm starting to wonder why I sleep so much!? Is it coz I'm tired or coz I don't want to spent time alive in my exchange year?ANANYA!!!!Wake up!! This is your life in a year!!! ENJOY BABE!! :/
Anyways,I got up and after a franctic rush of events..namely,brushing,changing,trying to make a funky hairstyle and giving up,and rushing down to get some breakfast..
After grabbing my lunch from the fridge(Thank God I decided to make it the night before :/), I grabbed a bun for breakfast to eat on the way..
I got out and saw..MY BIKE SEAT WAS WET :| not good..I decided not to do anything about it and just wiped as much as I could from with my hand..I biked in the cold rain,ocassionally nibbling on my bun..Gosh! Mumma,I sound like some author of some short story like "Girls" By Mrinal Pande :P
Anyways,I reached school in a hurry..a little late..but I saw that all the students(except some) had gone for some kinda talk..so I decided to just stay in the classroom as the talk was just about to get over :)
I just sat in my class and checked facebook and talked to my friends :) It was quite hygge :)
The first class was Physics..Luckily and (THANK YOU KASPER!!!!!!!!!!) we watched a movie in English about the Earth's revolution and rotation and all the natural things that happen uring this time..I felt like I was in India :) It ws really nice..I really can't score in physics but I kinda like it and understanding it yesterday,for the first time,actually felt nice :)
We had just one class after that..and that was french :) I really don't understand a word of it..but my teacher is soo nice..you just want to keep on hearing what she says and make an effort to understand :)
I love her :) She's the nicest teacher I have :) Almost like Sudeshna miss back home :) So helpful and so sweet :) She gives out that feminineness in her..that motherly charecter that makes her so liked by everyone :)
So after french class,I go to Gentofte station to meet my new friend Gianna..I was supposed to meet her at 2:15,shop with her for some goodies and then go to Milo's house..But I reached the station and saw that she wasn't there!! I thought she was late so I checked the entire stationa dn then waited at the platform for her..and waited at the station for her..I was waiting for about 45 mins and then I started to panic and I called up Milo..He searched the entire Virum station and i searched Gentofte station and 10 trains had passed and she was supposed to get on to one of those trains!!! After some 12 had passed,Milo and me decided to go to Noerrport station and search that HUGE station for Gianna..he also posted on facebook and tried to get her host parents numbers!! But she couln't be found anywhere!!! We were soo worried! Finally we decided we would meet up at Noerrport station to look for her there..But she came out of the 13th train :P And we finally went to Milo's place..
We had tea with cinamon rolls(delicioussssssss) and some frozen pizza..and well,chatted and tried to cheer up Gianna's poor soul..I think we did quite a good job with that..
![]() |
| Gianna Loor (from Ecuador) <3 |
I think Gee is a very nice girl and she's really REALLY pretty..but she's very depressed all the time..so I thought I'd help her through the depression..and I'm doing that :) I'm happy that I'm doing that coz she's really depressed and sad and wants to go back home..Incase I can't help her out,she'll go back home..and I don't want that..
After walking in the cold wet rain,we reached the Virum station.and I was wet again..and so was Gianna and Milo..Milo the most actually..he was dripping like a mouse in water :P (used his dad's lines)
So after loads of instructions and out clipcards not working(coz they were wet too), me and Gianna got into the train,got off at Noerreport,got her into the right bus and I caught a train to my house..
After eating some dinner and doing my laundry,I went to sleep..
It was a tiring day but I still enjoyed talking to Gee in the train..we had a heart to heart conversation and she let out all that she felt..I felt good that she though she could trust me..
Hej Hej! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment