Monday, 17 September 2012

My initial days in school!!

So well,this is the second time I'm writing this blog coz the first time it just crashed down..and that my friend is realllyyyyyyy irritating :/

Anyways,my school is amazing!!! :)
My class is even better!! :) All the kids are veryyyyyy helpful and they all help me in whatever way that they can!
On my first day it was a little weird coz I didn't know anybody but all my friends and everyone else was very warm and weloming!
My friends took me to my classes and everyone helped me get my books and all over the week!! :)
2K!! The best class everrr <3 <3 <3
So,my first and second week just went by with a flow.It was good because I didnt have any break downs or any feelings like that.But I do miss Indian food a lottt..There was a time when I used to have Tobasco sause like butter and have it..But It was fine..
Now my parents are sending me Indian food so I'm really happy :)

So,in school I have:

1.Physics: Totally boru=ing(except the part that my teacher's voice is kinda nice to listen too!) But yeah,we are studying about the solar system and today he went off topic and told us that we musn't use facebook and must write letters instead!?

2.French: This is a nice class :) My teacher is like those old grannies who smiles at you while she trims her plants in the yard:P But yeah,it's tough coz I don't understand when she shifts from speaking french to speaking danish and that is really irritating..but I know I'll get it soon since I'm gonna get the english version of the book soon.I have the danish one at home and the french one from school so danish and french together won't be tough..I hope..

3.Math:This is one interesting class.I don't use the calculator and all so everyone is really surprised and all..but it's mostly all the tenth grade studies.Sometimes it's a little tough coz the calculations are maddening! But the rest of the times it's all easy :) I think that's this is the only class in which I actually understand some stuff and that's what makes it enjoyable(sometimes)..

4.English;This is (surprizingly) the most BORING class out of all my classes.We're studying about things we should be studying about in history and the grammer is boring but the better part of this class is that I can understand it and so the homework becomes easy to finish :)

5.Danish:This is interesting but a little boring coz I don't get anything.My classmates explain the stuff to me and then I can do the class assignments with their help but even when she writes on the board it's all difficult and high class danish so I don't get it and that is irritating.

6.Gym class:Just like gym class back home :) Some exercise and then the game of the day!That's what I call it,coz there will be one game that the entire class will play together.When we were playing relay,I was fast so this guy from my class calle me Indian Express! (I miss reading that news paper :/)

7.History:I don't really pay too much attention in this class but yeah,it's boring :/

8.Music;This class is fun :) It's all about listening to music and having fun :) But *sigh* in danish.. Though it just motivates me to learn danish more..

So this was school for me...
We do go out of school in the break and have ice cream and other stuff from the supermarket close to school :)
That is fun :)
But I still don't feel like a part of school..Still feel like I'm not accepted here and that everyone treats me like a foreginer..I feel like I've not fit in yet..
But all this is just for some time..

This is my long blogpost..

Now,I'm gonna write another one about the four day weekend I had from 13th-16th of Sept..

For now this is all :)

Hej Hej! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment