This was THE BEST day uptill now!!:D
The last night I was really sad and was talking to Milo via texting..(HE WAS IN TIVOLI :| )
So he suggested that I spend some time with him the next day(sunday) and we could do some fun stuff to cheer me up! And in return,I could make Indian dinner for his host family !:)
Good exchange,I must say ;)
The last night I was really sad and was talking to Milo via texting..(HE WAS IN TIVOLI :| )
So he suggested that I spend some time with him the next day(sunday) and we could do some fun stuff to cheer me up! And in return,I could make Indian dinner for his host family !:)
Good exchange,I must say ;)
So in the morning I was woken up(again) by the great Milo Olson :| But it was good coz I was getting up and looking forward to a better day :)
After some quick breakfast(light bread and ham is God's best creation!!),I told my Mor where I was going and left for the day :)
Took a 21 Hellerup to the Hellerup station ,got off and started walking towards the railway line,but Milo caught my back..He and his host dad came to pick me up at the station :)
I think that was a very nice thing :) His host dad is really nice and funny! :)
In the car,I was complaining to him about Milo and he was laughing sooo much! :D It was hilarious!
We went to a supermarket to get the stuff for the chicken but well, this was the situation..
Kivckly - closed.... Netto - closed...Dagli Burgsen - OPEN!! This actually saved the day :D
We wouldn't have got dinner that night if it wasn't for Dagli Burgsen!! :)
So well, we got all the ingredients and a few other things for the house,paid up and left the heavenly place..
Anyways,we reached Milo's house(pictures will be DEFINATELY uploaded as soon as I click them) and I was greeted with a huge WET lick on my hand :/ Not that it's bad but,umm..yeah..
We went to the kitchen(which is the cutest kitchen I have EVER seen!!!) and marinated the chicken for the evening..Milo wanted to do the cutting coz he was scared that I might cut my hand,,but I was okay..I almost did actually,but it wasn't that bad :)
After a rough and tear-filled(lots of STRONG onions to cut) hour or so..the to-be-amazing chicken was marinated and out in the fridge..
After that we went to Milo's room and he played around on his guitar..Honestly,Milo Olson is the best guitarist I've ever heard and that's why I get really pissed if he doesn't play something right..So well,we had a small fight which goes like this..
I ask Milo if he can play Here Without You by 3 Doors Down and he checked it on a guitar tabs site..
He was playing quite well and all and it actually sounded amaaaaaazing but then he played a wrong note..I waited for some time and then I pointed it out to him..a few more times..and then I was getting really pissed at him coz he's an amazing guitarist and i think that he..Well,I was just pissed..
So I pointed it out to him again..and he just burst!"Well,would you like to try?" and he said that purposely coz I can't play like him..Hell I can't even play the chord C major properly!!That's coz he's been learning to play for a reallyyyyy long time!! And I've just started!!
So well,he got mad at me for nagging him and I got mad at him for being nasty and rude..I would have just gone home if Luiz and Doris weren't coming..But yeah,we went to the station to pick them up..I borrowed Caroline(Milo's super cool hos sister) and we biked away..He was singing horribly and I was just not talking to him..he realized that after some time..but well,the rest fo the short bike ride was spent in silence and grumpiness and anger..We reached the station and greeted Luiz and Doris with hugs as usual and left on the bike..I was grumpy and Milo wasn't even saying sorry for snapping at me..Milo told them about the fight and they rushed us up to say sorry and all..And he hugged me in the middle of the road..If Luiz and Doris weren't behind us,we would have been run down by a car or something :P
Anyways, we went back home and Luiz and Doris lay down on Milo's bed and were about to fall asleep coz of their tiring night at Tivoli but after some time we managed to make them move their lazy behinds and go to the lake.We had to urge them with some goodies like chips and tea but that doesn't matter..
So we walked to the absolutely beautiful(!!) lake and had cookies and clicked a lot(!!)of pictures..It was sooooo good :) while waling back we also took many pictures and shouted curse words in Portugese but in the proceedure Milo and Doris got into some small fight..she pushed him so he pushed her into a bush and it just happened to be a bush of stinging nettles..Well,oops..
Anyways,I went home after that and prepared for chicken curry and Milo left those two to the station and came back when I was crying coz of the onions so me and Caroline played a prank on him :P :D She started screaming,"MILO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR FRIEND HERE!?!? WHEN I CAME IN HERE SHE WAS CRYING!" and i was sniffling but well,he got the fact that they were the onions :P
But well,after a few small burns and cuts and Milo wiping the sprays from the chicken vessel,THE CHICKEN WAS READY!! :D
So me and Milo's family famished the chicken and then Christine(Milo's host mom) left me home :)
That was the sunday :) AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!! :D
Bye for now!! BE back with more gossip!! :D
![]() |
| Add caption |
So we walked to the absolutely beautiful(!!) lake and had cookies and clicked a lot(!!)of pictures..It was sooooo good :) while waling back we also took many pictures and shouted curse words in Portugese but in the proceedure Milo and Doris got into some small fight..she pushed him so he pushed her into a bush and it just happened to be a bush of stinging nettles..Well,oops..
Anyways,I went home after that and prepared for chicken curry and Milo left those two to the station and came back when I was crying coz of the onions so me and Caroline played a prank on him :P :D She started screaming,"MILO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR FRIEND HERE!?!? WHEN I CAME IN HERE SHE WAS CRYING!" and i was sniffling but well,he got the fact that they were the onions :P
But well,after a few small burns and cuts and Milo wiping the sprays from the chicken vessel,THE CHICKEN WAS READY!! :D
![]() |
| Successful,fantastic looking and tasting chicken!! :) |
So me and Milo's family famished the chicken and then Christine(Milo's host mom) left me home :)
That was the sunday :) AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!! :D
Bye for now!! BE back with more gossip!! :D
P.S.I forgot to mention that during dinner Milo's mom said that me and Milo fight like an old couple!?What the hell!! :/ Arghh!!





No comments:
Post a Comment