Well,The week was amazing:)
We had a lot of danish lessons and we had even more fun!!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post coz my laptop was spoilt and needs to be rectified as an urgent thing!!
So,now I'm just sitting at the library of my Gymnasium and spending my time posting on my blog..:P
THE WEEK SO FAR...
Almost everyday the schedule would be morgenmed(breakfast),dansk lessons, lunch, dansk lessons, some free time to sleep or play or just bum around,dinner followed by some evening activities:)
My teacher was Anders(THE GREAT) and he was very helpful with all my work and everything else too..Everyone at Introcamp loved my accent!!:D I was really somewhat famous there!!:D *feels good*
Our class consisted of Mick,Cassidy,Nick,Sebastian,Mari,Alice,Laura,Cassidy(yes,we had two Cassidy's!!),Alicia,Diamond,Luiz,Alexis,Caroline,three girls from Mexico and Chile(who's names I don't remember),Enrique,Emily,Alex and meeee!!
EPIC CLASS MOMENTS...
On the first day,Anders(our teacher) wrote on the white board with a permanent marker and realized that only after writing on almost ½ of it!!So he had to get some soap and all to wipe it all off..Quite hilarious actually:P
We never just learnt thing,we always discussed it and then learnt,so it was better for all of us:) Hence,we achieved GREATNESS!!(inside joke:P)
EPIC INTROCAMP MOMENTS..
The last day's party was very nice:) and my trip to Århus:)
We saw Åros,an art museum(I think) which had very nice art forms and I quite liked that!!:)
We all went shopping after that and I bought a dress and matching pair of shoes for a toal of less than 200 kroner!!:o *dances a jig around the room*
Well,the last day's party now..:))
Can't stop smiling!!! We had an amazing dinner and had the very famous dessert "Rød glød med fløde".. It's like a straberry jelly like thing in which you put milk and have..My thumbs up!!:)
Then we all danced till 1 and then had an after party at Carlos' room..Usually we were not allowed to go to other people's room after 1 but last night was a free night..So we danced and heard sooooo many danish and spanish songs..:)
AMAAAZZINGGGG WEEK!! Didn't want it to get over!! :')
Well,Now It's my first day in school:) I came in with Susanne and went to the vice headmaster's office..he allotted me to a class that specializes in Mathmatik and Misik:) We do have gym and dansk and English and physics and French as well..but yeah..specializes in Music and Mathmatik..:) Yaaaaay!!
We saw on a webpage called lectio that my classes don't start untill 10..and my frst class is gym..and I've forgotten my gym clothes!!Eeeeeeeppppp!!:\
But Jakob,the vice headmaster said that it was okay..:)
I did have a breakdown in the middle of Introcamp when I was terribly lonely but it's fine...I'm good now!!:)
Mumma has lost her phone so whoever has her number must text her on Wednesday so she can save your numbers in her new phone!!*wonders which one she will take*
Okay people!!This is my blog for now!!I will use my host sister's laptop if I need to see the blog and post..but it won't be that often!!
I shall get back to all you people as soon as my laptop is rectified:)
As soon as I open it,it shows the vaio sign and then sayd operating system not rectified!!And it's within warrenty!!What the hell!!??!!
Anyways,incase anyone knows what's wrong with my little baby please do inform me by commenting on this blog post!!
Tusin tak,venner!!:)
Vi ses!!Hi hi!!:)
Ananya
P.S.Hi hi means bye in danish!!:D
We had a lot of danish lessons and we had even more fun!!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post coz my laptop was spoilt and needs to be rectified as an urgent thing!!
So,now I'm just sitting at the library of my Gymnasium and spending my time posting on my blog..:P
THE WEEK SO FAR...
Almost everyday the schedule would be morgenmed(breakfast),dansk lessons, lunch, dansk lessons, some free time to sleep or play or just bum around,dinner followed by some evening activities:)
My teacher was Anders(THE GREAT) and he was very helpful with all my work and everything else too..Everyone at Introcamp loved my accent!!:D I was really somewhat famous there!!:D *feels good*
Our class consisted of Mick,Cassidy,Nick,Sebastian,Mari,Alice,Laura,Cassidy(yes,we had two Cassidy's!!),Alicia,Diamond,Luiz,Alexis,Caroline,three girls from Mexico and Chile(who's names I don't remember),Enrique,Emily,Alex and meeee!!
EPIC CLASS MOMENTS...
On the first day,Anders(our teacher) wrote on the white board with a permanent marker and realized that only after writing on almost ½ of it!!So he had to get some soap and all to wipe it all off..Quite hilarious actually:P
We never just learnt thing,we always discussed it and then learnt,so it was better for all of us:) Hence,we achieved GREATNESS!!(inside joke:P)
EPIC INTROCAMP MOMENTS..
The last day's party was very nice:) and my trip to Århus:)
We saw Åros,an art museum(I think) which had very nice art forms and I quite liked that!!:)
We all went shopping after that and I bought a dress and matching pair of shoes for a toal of less than 200 kroner!!:o *dances a jig around the room*
Well,the last day's party now..:))
Can't stop smiling!!! We had an amazing dinner and had the very famous dessert "Rød glød med fløde".. It's like a straberry jelly like thing in which you put milk and have..My thumbs up!!:)
Then we all danced till 1 and then had an after party at Carlos' room..Usually we were not allowed to go to other people's room after 1 but last night was a free night..So we danced and heard sooooo many danish and spanish songs..:)
AMAAAZZINGGGG WEEK!! Didn't want it to get over!! :')
Well,Now It's my first day in school:) I came in with Susanne and went to the vice headmaster's office..he allotted me to a class that specializes in Mathmatik and Misik:) We do have gym and dansk and English and physics and French as well..but yeah..specializes in Music and Mathmatik..:) Yaaaaay!!
We saw on a webpage called lectio that my classes don't start untill 10..and my frst class is gym..and I've forgotten my gym clothes!!Eeeeeeeppppp!!:\
But Jakob,the vice headmaster said that it was okay..:)
I can handle it!!Hold up,Yeah,I can handle it!!:D
I did have a breakdown in the middle of Introcamp when I was terribly lonely but it's fine...I'm good now!!:)
Mumma has lost her phone so whoever has her number must text her on Wednesday so she can save your numbers in her new phone!!*wonders which one she will take*
Okay people!!This is my blog for now!!I will use my host sister's laptop if I need to see the blog and post..but it won't be that often!!
I shall get back to all you people as soon as my laptop is rectified:)
As soon as I open it,it shows the vaio sign and then sayd operating system not rectified!!And it's within warrenty!!What the hell!!??!!
Anyways,incase anyone knows what's wrong with my little baby please do inform me by commenting on this blog post!!
Tusin tak,venner!!:)
Vi ses!!Hi hi!!:)
Ananya
P.S.Hi hi means bye in danish!!:D
Hey Ananya, if the message you are getting when you start your laptop is ""Operating System Not Found." then it is not something simple, probably your Hard disk has issue. Good idea to give it to a Sony service center to repair.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Dearest Anu,
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to read your blog after so loooong.We were dying to know about your introcamp. You are a rockstar my dear....don't be depressed. So Maya bua has told you what you need to do and your VAIO has international warrenty too.
You know, luckily remember, you had saved all my contacts on Charu's phone so I got back all my numbers. Still need to buy a new phone. Any suggestions??
Take care bachcha.
Love
Mumma.