Thursday, 27 September 2012

DAY 35!! :)

I have finally realised why I am so tired and sleepy all the time..It's because I snooze my alarm sooo much!!
If I get up at the first time,then I wouldnt be soo sleepy!So I've decided that I'll get up on the first time it rings to prevent being so sleepy all the time..

Well,today I again got up late and reached school late..phew..It's gonna stop but..today was my last day of doing this..from tomorrow I willl get up early and reach school early..

So,in the morning I was biking late to school and the most unusual thing happened!! I met Guillermo! :)
He shares the same biking route,which is amazing!:) But I was late,so I didn't talk to him much! :/
Oh well..I just reached school and banged into the classroom..for some weird reason I was singing while biking..and that too some songs that Altamash gave me..looks like I really like those songs :)
Yaaaay!! :
"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..Lucky to have been where I have been..Lucky to be coming home againnnn.."

So,in math class Nikolaj and Otto helped me a bit..which was actually helpful untill they didn't know what to do :P So I just wrote on my blog a bit..

Then we had MUSIC <3 <3
We did something different this time :) Our teacher divided us into three groups and each group had a different music genre to play..there was classical,jazz and metal..So I chose jazz!! :D
And we did the song called "Rita" by Keb Mo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azh7ONyG_es

The song is really nice :) I was doing the singing part of it..so for about one and a half hours the boys were practicing the music(like the music) and the girls(me,Laerke and Natalija) were singing in voices :)
PURE BLISS<3 reminded me of the singing in India..With Mona miss and all the other people :)

So after that was lunch and some amaaaaazing music :) (THANK YOU JAKOB FOR THE HEADPHONES!!) BTW,his headphones are HUGE.Mind you,HUGE.

After the totally boring english class(I almost slept through it), I finally went home :)
When I reached my bike,I saw that my lock was being difficult with me..and me and Johannes almost started a World War III while pulling the lock apart :P
FINALLY after a lot of stuggling,Johannes managed to open it :)

I biked with him for about 2 mins and then we parted ways..
I think Johannes is a nice guy,but he's very quiet and he likes it that way :o...but that's okay :) Staying with me the entire year I bet there will be a hell lot of changes in the behavior of my classmates! :)

On reaching home,I made myself some food and listened to some music while doing my laundry and doing the dishwashing..It wasn't my turn but I just though I'd help out a little :) and Mor was really pleased to see that I did the dishwashing :) I wanted to use that time for sleeping but well,it makes me happy to see other people happy :) It's gives me a different kind of happiness :)

After this,I started cooking Rajma chawal and make it very well actually :) It tasted different coz there was no rajma masala.but it was still tasty! :D

I think I'm becoming better at cooking than I was before! Now I atleast know something about the kitchen :D And I forgot to mention this but today Gee(Gianna) was happy and cheerful!! :) And she said it was coz of me and Milo :) Now that's what i mean by different kinda happiness while doing things for other people :)
Gee SMILED and had a good time for the first time after the introcamp..and that was partly because of me..because I stayed away from home in the evening a little later just so she felt secure and safe that someone had got her on to the right bus..I think I like doing this :) Very much :) And I think other people should do it too :) Take a step back,and put yourself in her shoes..Wouldn't you like it if you were alone in the dark and waiting for a bus with strange people around you,just to have someone to be there with you? I definately would :) I love you too Gee :) She's older than me but I'm the one who takes care of her and I love it :D <3

Rosa on Fanoe(a small island like place in DK)<3

Anyways,after dinner I was talking to Gee and reading danish baby books.. I had tied my hair up in piggytails so I felt small too :D I really felt like a four year old..asking Mor for the meaning of small words and asking her how to pronounce them :D

Anyways,after that I went to Hip Hop class :D And I quite liked it!!!Though I suck at it..It's for fun and I think I'm getting a bit of swag in me! YEah baby!!:D
I nibbled on a sandwich while I made my lunch after coming back home after biking in the rain to and from dance class..
And then it was blog time!!!:)  And now its ZZZZZZ time :P

Hej hej! :)

P.S.I'm going for a trip to my friend's summer house tomorrow..the entire class will stay at his summer house on friday and saturday and sunday evening they return to CPH :) I'll just stay for friday and leave saturday after lunch..There won't be any elders in the house after that so I'm not allowed to stay there..it's away from home also..so well,Mor isn't taking any chances..and I'll leave on saturday with Sascha :))
EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment