THURSDAY:
Today I went with Sabine(Susanne Aunty's daughter) to the a place to get my residence card done and went there with an expectation of finishing it all the same day but instead..Some more papers were required :/
But well,we did go back home (by train!!!!) and spent the afternoon doing crazzy things on the trampoline :P
Even though we couldn't get a residence card made me and Sabine talked a lot..She told me about her exchange year and I told her and about how mine is going on :)
It was a fun bonding time.I think Sabine is very much fun for a 23 year old :) She's married and all but I can relate to her stories very well :) It's just like she's one of my friends :)
DECLARARTION: Sabine Schock is (uptill now) Danmark's coolest 20+ person I have met on my exchange!! Sabine,if you're reading this we definately have to hang out again!! :)
So in the evening I had my first dance class!! :) I'm doing hip-hop for beginners and it's kinda nice :) I met two very nice people!! One from Korea and the other from Japan(I think)!! Very sweet people :)
I think my dance needs some more attitude and swag..I dance like a freaking ballet dancer!? NOT GONNA WORK BABE!!
The best part of this is that the dance school is like 5 mins by bike from home!! :) So I bike every thursday even though it's late :)
FRIDAY:
This day was a hell lot of fun!! :D Oskar from my music class in school decided to take to me to see CPH provided that I cook some lunch! SO well,I made some aloo bhaji with rassu and chawal..:/
Well,I'd say it was..umm..edible? Oskar,if you're reading this I promise I'll make you something nice later on..
Anyways,Oskar came home and we had the horrible lunch with some grapes I had plucked as a saviour in case the food wasn't edible at all.. And then he helped me with some language school homework and then we took a bus to Stoeget,Copenhagen's longest pedestrian street which was filled with some really REALLY nice shops!!
We walked up and down that street and saw the stork fountain and a really old building called Rundetaam :)
It was really nice walking on that street coz cars and bikes and every kind of transport was banned..so it was like window shopping and walking and talking :) It was very hygge :D
I was pulling Oskar away from the music shops coz he was complaining of buying too many CDs and he was pulling me away from the shoe shops!! :/
I saw the world's most sexy pair of red heels!! Pure blood red heels!! Typical "the way you make me feel" type!! :o Oskar was almost on the verge of lifting me away from that store..
DECLARATION:One day(i don't know when) I SHALL BE THE PROUD OWNER OF RED 4 INCH HEELS :| (HELL YEAH!!)
Everytime there was loud music out of some shops me and Oskar would stop and start dancing :D That was fun! I didn't think Oskar would do that but he did! We should do that more often! :D
My stupid camera was outta battery thats why I had to click pics from Oskar's phone..not bad though :)
We were hungry so I had a coffee and a cookie!!! And well,I burnt my tongue(goes without saying :/) and used my credit card for the first time!! :D It was fascinating coz it was like just for like 20 kroner :D
Oskar had a HUGE sandwich(like a subway) and finished it up entirely!! :o and also had part of my cookie :O
CONCLUSION: Boys in Denmark are ridiculously large eaters!! For that matter,Milo(exch student from California) is also an exceptionally large hogger!!You'll get to know why soon!!
But after this we parted ways! He made sure I sat in the right train and got off on Emdrup station..I called up Milo at the sation to chat and then I didn't know where I was so my totally adorable and helpful friend looked up my location and didn't hang up till I was home safely :) Veryyyy tiring day..so I just plonked into bed after skyping with Milo...
SATURDAY:
This day started with me getting up coz of my phone continuously beeping coz of MILO THE GREAT's texts :/
He wanted to come over to his place or somthing like that..and so I got my lazy ass up and looked for Mor in the house and found that she had gone for her running so I had to wait for her to come back and then ask her if I can go to Virum to Milo's place..And she said okay!!
So I took the bus number 21 Hellerup to Hellerup station and then took a B train to Virum..It was sooooo exciting to travel in th train!! :D
Milo picked me up at the station and made me wait for 15 minutes!!
Note to self: Always tell Milo 5 mins before you reach so he is there on time! :/
Anywaaaaays, We biked back to his house..well,walked for a while till I was tired and then I sat behind the bike while Milo drove it.BIGGEST MISTAKE. My behind was hurting soooooo much after that!! But yeah,I reached his house in one piece..
As I reached his house,his host dog Millie pounced on me!! :/ Bad girl!! I wasn't afraid or anything..just shocked!
We just spent the entire day at the lake near his house..It was the most beautiful place I have seen up to date..From his house,it's like a ten minute walk from his house and it's amaaaaaaaazingg!!
So while walking to that place,I was teaching Milo how to sing..he was horribly off tune but just when singing..I think he's the most amazing guitarist I have ever heard..He can like pick up songs really really fast..He's like WOW..anyways,I was teaching him and I saw that he was getting better so we decided that we would meet up every free saturday for singing lessons in return for guitar lessons.. Good exchange! :)
So from 1-3 I was at Milo's and then I went home by train :) (BY MYSELF!!!!)
When I reached home I wasn't really good..I was hearing songs but then some sad songs and they affected me bigtime :S
I was sitting in my room with all the lights off..just my laptop light was on..I was crying and feeling like crap..I was missing Indian food and being around my family and my friends..So I posted on facebook and my host sister saw it and came and asked me if I was okay..I just told her I was fine and so she went away after some two miutes of talking to me..
Then Mor came and talked to me for a while and then I was fine..I guess I just needed some attention or some motherly tenderness around me..I told Milo about this and he decided to call me over again the next day and make Indian dinner for him and his host family..So I agreed and went to sleep..yes,I slept over my problems..
Will post another time with the sunday story..Too tired now..
Even though we couldn't get a residence card made me and Sabine talked a lot..She told me about her exchange year and I told her and about how mine is going on :)
| Me on Trampoline!! |
It was a fun bonding time.I think Sabine is very much fun for a 23 year old :) She's married and all but I can relate to her stories very well :) It's just like she's one of my friends :)
DECLARARTION: Sabine Schock is (uptill now) Danmark's coolest 20+ person I have met on my exchange!! Sabine,if you're reading this we definately have to hang out again!! :)
So in the evening I had my first dance class!! :) I'm doing hip-hop for beginners and it's kinda nice :) I met two very nice people!! One from Korea and the other from Japan(I think)!! Very sweet people :)
I think my dance needs some more attitude and swag..I dance like a freaking ballet dancer!? NOT GONNA WORK BABE!!
The best part of this is that the dance school is like 5 mins by bike from home!! :) So I bike every thursday even though it's late :)
FRIDAY:
This day was a hell lot of fun!! :D Oskar from my music class in school decided to take to me to see CPH provided that I cook some lunch! SO well,I made some aloo bhaji with rassu and chawal..:/
Well,I'd say it was..umm..edible? Oskar,if you're reading this I promise I'll make you something nice later on..
![]() |
| Stork Fountain!! |
We walked up and down that street and saw the stork fountain and a really old building called Rundetaam :)
It was really nice walking on that street coz cars and bikes and every kind of transport was banned..so it was like window shopping and walking and talking :) It was very hygge :D
I was pulling Oskar away from the music shops coz he was complaining of buying too many CDs and he was pulling me away from the shoe shops!! :/
I saw the world's most sexy pair of red heels!! Pure blood red heels!! Typical "the way you make me feel" type!! :o Oskar was almost on the verge of lifting me away from that store..
DECLARATION:One day(i don't know when) I SHALL BE THE PROUD OWNER OF RED 4 INCH HEELS :| (HELL YEAH!!)
Everytime there was loud music out of some shops me and Oskar would stop and start dancing :D That was fun! I didn't think Oskar would do that but he did! We should do that more often! :D
My stupid camera was outta battery thats why I had to click pics from Oskar's phone..not bad though :)
We were hungry so I had a coffee and a cookie!!! And well,I burnt my tongue(goes without saying :/) and used my credit card for the first time!! :D It was fascinating coz it was like just for like 20 kroner :D
![]() |
| My favourite C-foods:COOKIE AND COFFEE!! <3 |
CONCLUSION: Boys in Denmark are ridiculously large eaters!! For that matter,Milo(exch student from California) is also an exceptionally large hogger!!You'll get to know why soon!!
But after this we parted ways! He made sure I sat in the right train and got off on Emdrup station..I called up Milo at the sation to chat and then I didn't know where I was so my totally adorable and helpful friend looked up my location and didn't hang up till I was home safely :) Veryyyy tiring day..so I just plonked into bed after skyping with Milo...
SATURDAY:
This day started with me getting up coz of my phone continuously beeping coz of MILO THE GREAT's texts :/
He wanted to come over to his place or somthing like that..and so I got my lazy ass up and looked for Mor in the house and found that she had gone for her running so I had to wait for her to come back and then ask her if I can go to Virum to Milo's place..And she said okay!!
So I took the bus number 21 Hellerup to Hellerup station and then took a B train to Virum..It was sooooo exciting to travel in th train!! :D
Milo picked me up at the station and made me wait for 15 minutes!!
Note to self: Always tell Milo 5 mins before you reach so he is there on time! :/
![]() |
| Olson with Supergirl!! |
Anywaaaaays, We biked back to his house..well,walked for a while till I was tired and then I sat behind the bike while Milo drove it.BIGGEST MISTAKE. My behind was hurting soooooo much after that!! But yeah,I reached his house in one piece..
As I reached his house,his host dog Millie pounced on me!! :/ Bad girl!! I wasn't afraid or anything..just shocked!
We just spent the entire day at the lake near his house..It was the most beautiful place I have seen up to date..From his house,it's like a ten minute walk from his house and it's amaaaaaaaazingg!!
So while walking to that place,I was teaching Milo how to sing..he was horribly off tune but just when singing..I think he's the most amazing guitarist I have ever heard..He can like pick up songs really really fast..He's like WOW..anyways,I was teaching him and I saw that he was getting better so we decided that we would meet up every free saturday for singing lessons in return for guitar lessons.. Good exchange! :)
So from 1-3 I was at Milo's and then I went home by train :) (BY MYSELF!!!!)
When I reached home I wasn't really good..I was hearing songs but then some sad songs and they affected me bigtime :S
I was sitting in my room with all the lights off..just my laptop light was on..I was crying and feeling like crap..I was missing Indian food and being around my family and my friends..So I posted on facebook and my host sister saw it and came and asked me if I was okay..I just told her I was fine and so she went away after some two miutes of talking to me..
Then Mor came and talked to me for a while and then I was fine..I guess I just needed some attention or some motherly tenderness around me..I told Milo about this and he decided to call me over again the next day and make Indian dinner for him and his host family..So I agreed and went to sleep..yes,I slept over my problems..
Will post another time with the sunday story..Too tired now..



No comments:
Post a Comment