On 24th September I completed one month in denmark and to be honest,I think I'm having the best time here! I miss my family and all but it's worth the ride.It's a different type of pleasure to meet other people from other countries and bonding with them is better..It feels like you're sudden;y connected to the world so well.Now I know that if I go to Brasil,Mexico,California,Ecuador or even Minesota,I'll have someone there that I know.
All these beautiful exchange students have done the best thing in their life by deciding to give up one year just to form themselves up and look at life from another perspective.
This year is for us.The world in one year.This year will change our lives and we NEED to have the time of our lives and enjoy like there's no tomorrow.I'm sure all of us won't miss a chance :)
I'm really happy that I got this opportunity to come to this wonderful country and meet all these people.Thank you Rotary,Thank you to my family and thank you to everyone who persuaded me to go when I really felt like I should just cancel my ticket.
A bigggggg THANK YOU!!!!
So well,about the day today!!
It started off with me(as usual) getting up very late (Thanks to Mor for waking me up or I would have just slept) It was basically like this...
Mor:Ananya,I think you should get up now.
Me:okay.
(mor leaves)
(10 mis later)
Me: (Gets up,looks at the clock) Holy Mother of God!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be late!!!!
So I quickly change into some crappy clothes and brush my teeth and grab two boxes of yoggi(yummy yougurt with honey coated museli) and some bread for breakfast and ran!!Luckily i reached school with 5 minutes to spare!PHEW!
The day was just normal and I left early coz my back hurt really badly..After some resting hours,I was better and left for Tivoli:))))))
THE BEST EVENING OF MY LIFE!!!
Sat on alllll the rides!! Vertigo was craaaaaazyyy! :/ But The Golden Tower was like the worst of them all..
The demon wasnt bad..
Anton,if you're reading this..BOO YEAH!!I SURVIVED THE RIDES!!!:P DU ER EN STOR NOOOOOOOB!!:P
So,after the awesomeeee rides,we went to THE VOICE '12!!!! My first concert!!It was FloRida and Medina and L.O.C. and it was amaaaaaazing!! Till it started raining..
I had my raincoat on but I had removed it and kept it in the locker after a while..so I was SOAKED IN COLD,WET RAIN :|
Lesson learnt:Even if you are dying in the heat,NEVER remove your raincoat(while you're in denmark).
So I decided to go back home..Went to the copenhagen station and saw that THERE WAS NO TRAIN GOING TO MY HOUSE.
My bad luck started with the rain..well,anyways,I managed to get a train to Noerrport station and then to Farum which stops at Emdrup!:)
I spent the last bit of my money on buying a large cup of coffee because I was FreeeeeezinggggGGGGGG!!
I just ran home..and got into a warm shower..Soaked the heat to the root and then had some food and went to bed :)
Today was just the same(including the morning part) and well,my sprain was worse..and I had an additional back pain. :|
But well,tomorrow is gonna be better! :)
I'm meeting the super cool Gianna and the super boring Milo at Virum! :) Charu,you have to see Gianna..she's BEAUTIFUL<3 And when she smiles OMG! She's just like a perfect model :) But well,she's sad nowadays so me and Milo decided to make her get her smile back :)
Actually it was Milo's plan but he thought that he alone,boring as he is,couldn't make Gianna happy..so why not call supergirl to the rescue!? :D
So tomorrow will be the super duper amaaaazing day!! :D
Night fellas!! I'll be punctual with my posts now :)
P.S. I did skateboarding today!!! Thank you sooooo much Djoulde Sall!! <3 Du er meget sode! :)
And Before he kills me I have to mention Altamash Gazyani was the first person to talk to me(over the phone and over skype) from India..even before my parents :)
All these beautiful exchange students have done the best thing in their life by deciding to give up one year just to form themselves up and look at life from another perspective.
This year is for us.The world in one year.This year will change our lives and we NEED to have the time of our lives and enjoy like there's no tomorrow.I'm sure all of us won't miss a chance :)
I'm really happy that I got this opportunity to come to this wonderful country and meet all these people.Thank you Rotary,Thank you to my family and thank you to everyone who persuaded me to go when I really felt like I should just cancel my ticket.
A bigggggg THANK YOU!!!!
So well,about the day today!!
It started off with me(as usual) getting up very late (Thanks to Mor for waking me up or I would have just slept) It was basically like this...
Mor:Ananya,I think you should get up now.
Me:okay.
(mor leaves)
(10 mis later)
Me: (Gets up,looks at the clock) Holy Mother of God!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be late!!!!
So I quickly change into some crappy clothes and brush my teeth and grab two boxes of yoggi(yummy yougurt with honey coated museli) and some bread for breakfast and ran!!Luckily i reached school with 5 minutes to spare!PHEW!
The day was just normal and I left early coz my back hurt really badly..After some resting hours,I was better and left for Tivoli:))))))
THE BEST EVENING OF MY LIFE!!!
Sat on alllll the rides!! Vertigo was craaaaaazyyy! :/ But The Golden Tower was like the worst of them all..
The demon wasnt bad..
Anton,if you're reading this..BOO YEAH!!I SURVIVED THE RIDES!!!:P DU ER EN STOR NOOOOOOOB!!:P
So,after the awesomeeee rides,we went to THE VOICE '12!!!! My first concert!!It was FloRida and Medina and L.O.C. and it was amaaaaaazing!! Till it started raining..
I had my raincoat on but I had removed it and kept it in the locker after a while..so I was SOAKED IN COLD,WET RAIN :|
Lesson learnt:Even if you are dying in the heat,NEVER remove your raincoat(while you're in denmark).
So I decided to go back home..Went to the copenhagen station and saw that THERE WAS NO TRAIN GOING TO MY HOUSE.
My bad luck started with the rain..well,anyways,I managed to get a train to Noerrport station and then to Farum which stops at Emdrup!:)
I spent the last bit of my money on buying a large cup of coffee because I was FreeeeeezinggggGGGGGG!!
I just ran home..and got into a warm shower..Soaked the heat to the root and then had some food and went to bed :)
Today was just the same(including the morning part) and well,my sprain was worse..and I had an additional back pain. :|
But well,tomorrow is gonna be better! :)
I'm meeting the super cool Gianna and the super boring Milo at Virum! :) Charu,you have to see Gianna..she's BEAUTIFUL<3 And when she smiles OMG! She's just like a perfect model :) But well,she's sad nowadays so me and Milo decided to make her get her smile back :)
Actually it was Milo's plan but he thought that he alone,boring as he is,couldn't make Gianna happy..so why not call supergirl to the rescue!? :D
So tomorrow will be the super duper amaaaazing day!! :D
Night fellas!! I'll be punctual with my posts now :)
P.S. I did skateboarding today!!! Thank you sooooo much Djoulde Sall!! <3 Du er meget sode! :)
And Before he kills me I have to mention Altamash Gazyani was the first person to talk to me(over the phone and over skype) from India..even before my parents :)
Happy to know that you are having a great experience in Denmark! Take care and have fun!!
ReplyDeleteLove!
Thanks Maya Bua! :) Yes I will!!
Delete